第6章 (Chapter 6)

HAHAHAHHAA. How long has it been? A month? Seems legit :V Sorry for my lateness, but you see I don't know what to do with this story. Most villain Deku stories have more action and drama, but mine is just stuck in a cell. That's why it's about to change! I hope you all like what I have planned for the next few chapters. Its gonna be a wild ride! Enjoy:

CHAPTER 6: Normality

ALL MIGHT POV

They say work days get longer but easier when it's part of your routine.

They were wrong.

Work was short but difficult, the villains were getting more creative about their plans.

"It is taking 5 heroes to stop a villain that should only need 2.

"Nonetheless, heroes are fighting with all their might, along with the symbol of peace, All Might.

"The public is getting curious, as to why the symbol of peace isn't showing up as often as he did back then.

"A lot of theories have been brought up as to why, but none of them are really reliable.

"This reminds us that we really don't know anything about All Might, his home, is real name, his backgrounds, and even his quirk.

"Should we really be trusting this unknown man, to protect our homes?

"This is the Teke Teke news channel, and we'll see you tomorrow for more information."

Click

I shut off the TV, not wanting to hear more of these conspiracy theories.

I rub my temple with my fingers, and take a long deep breathe.

It hasn't even been 24 hours since I last saw Deku, but things have been progressing quickly in the worse way possible.

After I left the 'prison', I went to WacDonalds to get some coffee.

As soon as I had sat down and relaxed in one of the chairs, an ear piercing scream rang through the building.

Hero instinct kicking in, I ran towards the direction of the sound.

What I found wasn't what I was expecting.

A woman whom looked like she was in her mid thirties was attacking a villain.

The woman was wearing a yellow dress with her brown hair braided.

The villain was the one screaming.

The villain also, didn't look so good.

They were crouched down in a ball position, with their head in between their arms. They were still screaming, and their clothing was all ripped and tattered.

The woman attacking had a quirk that allowed her to manipulate the feelings of others, from my best guess.

The villain seemed to have a small amount of control, as they slowly crawled to an alley way.

The woman wasn't paying attention to them anymore; she was staring at me.

Which, mind you, is terrifying when that woman's eyes seem bloodshot.

It takes me a couple moments before I can find my voice, and when I do, I try putting as much courage as I can into it.

"Hello 'mam. I know you are probably in shock or hysteria. That is completely fine. Please walk this way to safety."