第10章 (Chapter 10)

I wrote this twice, then I erased it. Third times a charm, I promise ya.

I changed it completely, yay.

I just aspire to be an amazing writer like many of our favorite writers :)

I ain't got no time to explain to y'all what I've been up to.

Just know I wrote a 4 page essay out of free will to shut my teacher up. News Flash, the ho said nothing about it, although I did notice she acted more light hearted towards students now.

Sorry for the delay, here you guys go in third person:

CHAPTER 11: Reunited

DEKU

Deku chest aches when he shoots up in bed, sweating and breathing heavily.

Why did he have to remember that? Of all the things?

He closed his eyes and took in deep breaths.

After a few chilling breaths, he opened his eyes and slid out of bed.

The room was dark except for a candle on a nightstand illuminating nothing more than a few feet ahead of him. He tentatively reached for the handle and tightened his grip on it.

Most people would prefer to stay huddled in the covers in the freezing room Deku found himself in, but he found his mind pushing him further to explore.

As soon as his feet hit the floor, a wave of nausea hit him. Much to his dismay, he fell backwards onto the bed. He kept his eyes open, and focused on a tiny dot in the ceiling. The edges of his vision started darkening, and soon almost his entire vision was pitch black.

Breathe.

Breathe.

Breathe.

JUST BREATHE DAMMIT.

The voice boomed in his head, scattering his thoughts even more than they already were. The voice definitely did not belong to him, a much deeper male voice.

Only one voice matched that one.

His Father's.

He gripped the sides of his head as he heard his father's maniacal laugh echo in his mind.

"Poor Deku's having an attack? Aww, someone save the baby." His Father's voice mocked in his head.

'Just shut up...' he weakly replied.

"Does it matter Deku? Oh silly me, I forgot, you aren't Deku. You're a Midoriya, wether you like it or not. The insanity runs in you son-"

"JUST SHUT UP, IM NOT YOUR SON!" He yelled out loud, sitting upright, glaring into the darkness.

His voiced echoed in the room, and for a while Deku sat there and listened to the blissful silence.

He a random tune to himself, then promptly calmed down.

Taking another attempt at standing up, he couldn't be more grateful that it worked.