Three

The grim reaper raised his bat above his head, pausing for effect. I took this moment to shoot up from my position, hands clasped tightly, shaking them towards Negan.

"Wait!" My sudden action startled him, causing him to almost drop his precious Lucille. He tilted his head toward me, clicking his tongue to the roof of his mouth.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk! Now what did I say about interruptions?" He raised his brows expectantly.

I shifted my weight from foot to foot, pleading for Abraham's life. "Please Negan, take me instead! There doesn't have to be any more bloodshed! I'll go with you and do whatever you need me to do, no hesitation and no questions asked!" My words rushed together as my anxiety built, crushing my lungs flat. I managed to breathe out, "just let my family go."

He looked me up and down like I was a juicy steak, licking his lips. He whistled as his eyes paused on my heaving chest, which was flushed from his shameless ogling.

Daryl shook his head and his teeth clenched. "Rackel, you can' do this!"

Negan rolled his eyes and swung Lucille inches from Daryl's face in warning. "Did I give you permission to speak, redneck? Me and this FINE-ass lady were just chatting, weren't we sweetheart?" I nodded for Daryl's sake, his chin lowering, arms strained into fists.

My captor stalked back up to me leaning in close, but never touching, "I've got a spot in my Harem. I'm thinking it's got your fucking name on it." He gently tugged at my button down shirt and massaged it between his fingers. "After we get you out of this auto-shop shit of course." I nodded, not entirely sure what he meant by his Harem, but the idea of it froze my veins.

This is the only way.

He flicked his head in the direction of the RV. "I'll meet you in there darlin'." I nodded and headed to the rust bucket, but faltered when he walked towards Abraham again.

"Don't we have a deal?" I eyed him speculatively.

He feigned surrender, holding his hands out before a malicious grin overtook his face. "Sorry sweet cheeks, no exceptions."

Negan raised the bat above his head, winking at me before  swinging it down into Abraham's head. When the bat connected with his skull, blood sprayed everything. I couldn't believe like a hit after that, the absolute tank held his head up high, unmoving.

Negan flicked his head back as a sinister laugh erupted from him. "Taking it like a champ!"

Abraham spat blood at him, badass to the end. "Suck my nuts!"

I ran to him, but somebody grabbed me and threw me to the ground. He flicked Lucille towards me, spraying me with bits of my dying friend.

"Anybody moves again, anybody says anything, they'll be fucking next! You can breathe, you can blink, you can cry. Hell, you're all gonna be doing that!"

He sneered as he wound back and swung. A squelch and crack from the hit was the only noise I could hear. The second hit knocked Abraham down, the barbed bat momentarily buried in his skull. Negan yanked the bat back back and drove it into his head until nothing was left but mush. Not even twitching once he was done with him.

My shoulders bobbed up and down, all of us grieving for our fallen friend.

Daryl pounced up and his fist connected with Negan's jaw. A surprised Dwight came to his leader's rescue.

Negan rubbed his chin, temper bubbling. "NO!"

Daryl fought against his hold, but couldn't break free of the position Dwight had put him in. My love continued to buck, kick and wiggle until two-face placed the bolt cocked crossbow into the back of his head.