~14~

3rd pov~

It's Saturday and today Taehyung and Yoongi are going to meet up again for their project.
After Taehyung finished showering, he went to his closet to find something to wear. He only has long sleeved shirts since he doesn't want anyone to see his cuts.
After he found what to wear, he starts to make his way to Yoongi.

~at Yoongi's house~

Taehyung arrives at Yoongi's house and wants to ring the bell but stops when he hears shouting from inside.
After less than a minute the door flings open and a man stomps out with Yoongi yelling after him. Yoongi is about to enter the house again when he notices a scared Taehyung standing next to the door.
"It's already 3?" He asks and Taehyung nods.

"Uh well come in" Yoongi scratches his neck and takes a step back to let Taehyung in.

Taehyung hesitantly enters and follows Yoongi to his room. Yoongi takes out his laptop again like last time and both sit down on his bed.

Taehyung is looking things up on his phone while Yoongi is writing down the information on his laptop.

Taehyung is thinking about the conversation he had with Sugarrrr last night. Should he ask Yoongi? After a few more minutes thinking about it, he decides to ask him since he is curious and just really wants to know why Yoongi helped him out of nowhere.

"Uhm Yoongi?" Taehyung says and Yoongi hums but keeps writing down on his laptop.

"W-why did you help me?" He hesitantly asks. Yoongi stops writing and looks up at Taehyung.

"You mean when these three guys where chasing you?"

Taehyung nods "I thought you wanted to hit me..." He says and makes himself small, looking away and Yoongi frowns.

"I just acted like this so they would leave."

"But why?" Taehyung asks now looking at him.

"Because I don't want you to get hurt anymore"

"Why?"

"I have my reasons."

"And what are these?"

"You're asking too many questions Taehyung"

"I'm sorry" he quietly apologizes and looks down, making Yoongi sigh.

"Don't apologize, it's fine" Yoongi sighs, "Let's continue with the project another time" he says, closing his laptop and Taehyung nods.

Suddenly the front door gets opened and Yoongi groans.
"Let's go" he says and stands up from his bed walking towards the door of his room.

"Where to?" Taehyung asks confused.

"I don't know but I don't want to be here right now and you shouldn't stay here too..."

Still confused, Taehyung stands up from Yoongi's bed and follows him.
"Is something wrong?"

"Well-"

"Yoongi! I said you-... who is that?" Yoongi's father asks when he notices Taehyung.

"You don't have to know. We're leaving." He answers and takes Taehyung's hand and drags him to the door.
His father can't catch him so he grabs Taehyung's arm to stop them.

"He can leave. But you'll stay here!" He says angrily and tightens the grib on Taehyung's arm. Taehyung's memories of his past and his adoptive father immediately come back. He can feel his heart beating faster because of the fear.

Yoongi notices how scared Taehyung is and that he is shivering from fear and tries to get his father's hand rid off Taehyung's arm.
"Let him go!"
He manages to free Taehyung from the grib of his father and takes the smaller boys hand and runs out of the house. They keep running until they are at the park which isn't far away from Yoongi's home.

"Are you fine?" Yoongi asks, still holding the younger one's hand.

"Yes..." He nods and Yoongi lets go of Taehyung's hand.

"I'm sorry that my father acted like that" Yoongi apologizes but Taehyung shakes his head.

"I'm used to it anyways"

"You shouldn't be used to it"

"I see we meet again" a sudden voice appears behind them and both turn around to see who it is. Taehyung instinctively hides behind Yoongi after seeing who it is and Yoongi remembers him as the guy who talked to Taehyung on the day he was hiding behind a tree.

"Who are you?" Yoongi asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Just a friend of Taehyung" the other guy says innocently and tries to approach Taehyung but Yoongi stands in front of him, protectively.

"Tsk now you have a bodyguard or what? God you're really weak" the laughs.

"Leave!" Yoongi growls and glares at him.

"Fine, fine" he says and leaves. Yoongi looks back at Taehyung who has tears in his eyes.

"Taehyung it's fine, he is gone. Do you want to go home?"
Taehyung nods and Yoongi takes him home.

Taeloser
Sugar?

Sugarrrr
Yes?

Taeloser
I asked him...

Sugarrrr
What did he say?

Taelooser
He said that he don't want me to get hurt anymore but... he didn't say why

Sugarrrr
Do you think he said the truth?

Taeloser
I'm not sure...
But actually I think so
Well I hope he means it... I mean he helped me again

Sugarrrr
How did he react when you asked him?

Taeloser
What do you mean?

Sugarrrr
Well like, was he angry, annoyed, calm or something like this?

Taeloser
Well he seemed calm

Sugarrrr
I think he means it
I mean helped you more than once right?

Taeloser
Yeah...
I hope you're right

Authors note:

Please write some comments and tell me how you like it ;-;
(I only have to opinions on it so far)

Btw Taehyung is smaller than Yoongi in this ff
(It's cute ok? And it fits
(´。• ω •。')