~45~

Taehyung's pov~

"It was Yoongi??! All the time I was talking to Yoongi?? Oh my god I told him how I feel!! What if he doesn't like me? What if he hates me now?"
I was shocked when Suga revealed that he was Yoongi the whole time. What should I do now?
_

______________________

Yoongi's pov~

"Shit! Was it right to tell him the truth now? I should have done it in person!"
I frustratingly ruffle my hair and sit down on my bed.

~at school~

3rd pov~

Every time Taehyung saw Yoongi, he looked away from the older, walk away or hide from him because he can't look or talk to him after what happened yesterday.

Now Jin, Hoseok, Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung are sitting together at a table in the cafeteria. Jimin is leaning onto Jungkook's shoulder while Jungkook is stroking Jimin's hair and Taehyung is watching them thinking about Yoongi, how it would be with him. Would he cuddle with me too?

"Taehyung what are you thinking about?" Jin asks noticing that Taehyung was in his own world.

"Uhm... well..."

"About a person?" Jin asks and Taehyung nods.

"The person you're not sure if you have a crush on or not?" Jungkook asks.

"Yes...w-well I think I l-like him" Taehyung explains shyly.

"Really? Who is it?" Hoseok asks excited to know who the younger has a crush on.

"It's...uhm...well...Y-Yoongi" Taehyung answers while fiddling with his fingers and blushing slightly.

"Yoongi?!!" The four boys ask at the same time and Taehyung nods.

"But I don't know if he likes me in that way too. And I told him how I feel!" Taehyung whines.

"He didn't say anything?"

"It was through text... but I didn't know it was him!"

"What do you mean?" Jimin asks and Taehyung starts to tell them about Suga and that he actually was Yoongi the whole time. He also tells them what happened between Yoongi and him yesterday and about the kiss.

"You should talk to him, Taehyung. Only then you will know if he has the same feelings for you like you have for him" Jin tells him.

"But what if he doesn't? What if he hates me? What if-" Taehyung starts to think negative again but gets interrupted by Jungkook.

"He won't hate you. Look at me and Jimin! I was scared to tell him how I feel and that he would hate me but now we are together! Just try and talk to him" Jungkook smiles at him.

Taehyung looks over at the table where Yoongi and his friends are sitting but quickly looks away when he gets eye contact with the older.

"You know what? You will talk to him now!" Hoseok says happily and drags Taehyung to the table where the others are sitting.

"N-no wait!" Taehyung complains but Hoseok keeps dragging the younger towards the table and the others are following them.

Yoongi sighs and places his head on his arms that are resting on a table.