~39~

3rd pov~

It was now about one week that Taehyung would receive the letters from Gunho.

Loser
....
No one cares for you
....
Such a burden
....

And other things were written on the letters.
He tried not to think of them to much but they remember him to much from his past. He was together with his friends on the breaks again but sometimes he wanted to be alone and cried. His friends are worried about him but he never tells them about the letters.

Taehyung opens his locker and finds a letter in it again.

....

Why don't you die already? No one would be sad. No one cares. You just make everyone's life worse

....

While reading the letter a few tears escape Taehyung's eyes.

"Taehyung?"

Taehyung turns around and sees Yoongi standing there and quickly hides the letter behind his back and wipes his tears away.
Yoongi notices him hiding something so he gets closer to him and takes the piece of paper from Taehyung's hand.

"N-no give it back!" He doesn't want Yoongi to read it and tries to snatch it away from him but fails and Yoongi reads it.

"Taehyung..." Yoongi looks at the boy who is now looking down at the ground and hugs him. Taehyung kind of missed the warmth from the older one as well as his voice since Taehyung didn't really see him often because of avoiding him after the incident with the kiss. He was just too scared and nervous to talk to Yoongi.

"Taehyung don't listen to this" Yoongi softly says.

"I-I try..."

"Do you know who wrote this?"

"I... I think it's from... Gunho"

Anger raises in Yoongi. How did Gunho managed to put this letter in Taehyung's locker?

"Did you get more from him?"

"Yes..." Taehyung nods and Yoongi hugs him tighter running his finger through his soft hair.

"Don't listen to his words. He isn't right" Yoongi says and Taehyung nods even though it's hard for him.

The school bell rings signalling them to go to their classrooms.

~at break~

Jin and the others are waiting for Taehyung at their place. Suddenly Jackson angrily walks over to them and punches Hoseok in the face.

"What's wrong with you!?" Hoseok hisses holding his face.

"Are you serious?! You're trying to steal my boyfriend!!" Jackson glares at him.

"What?? No!"

"And what's this??" Jackson holds out his phone towards him showing him a picture in which it looks like Hoseok and Mark are kissing. Hoseok's eyes widen in shock as well as Jin, Jimin and Jungkook's.