Coronation planning and sparring with the best

I need to start planning my coronation as white witch Queen I want to do Stark and Baraetheon colors but that's four colors so blue and silver gold and black my dress will be blue and gold I want to have my hair down but a small simple braid that goes down my shoes are gold I think I have that fixed I'm going to put one of my fighting dresses on and spar time skip the walk to the sparring field oh the hound is here joffery and Ser Jamie. Ser Jamie do you have anyone I can spar with preferably 3 people at the same time well I'm in need of a sparring and I'm sure the hound is as well oh SER LORAS ARE YOU IN NEED OF SPARRING WITH SOMEONE yes I am who do have in mind well Princess Raisa is in need of sparring with someone but 3 people at the same time are you losing your mind Princess Raisa no i just like to push myself I've beaten my uncle so please let me do this it would help me someday and hopefully I never have to use it of course Princess we don't mind helping just don't hold back alright we can do that time skip to losing to the hound but beating Ser Jamie and Ser Loras well at least you beat two of us yeah but I lost to the hound you know he is very hard to anticipate a move from wait you knew what we were going to do no i had an inkling which both of you confirmed the best you can do is make me think what you are going to do but do the exact opposite and it will make me confused like the hound did which you did a very good job of hound you might just be a good Praetorian why don't you spar with your Praetorian well I know them so well that I know what there going to do sometimes I just like to mix it up so I get back into my own element of what I'm doing it helps me focus thank you for the spar your welcome.
It also helps when I spar with other people other than My Praetorian because well it helps me think thank you
Your welcome princess Raisa oh no here comes Robert Raisa what the hell why did you spar with Ser Loras Ser Jamie and the hound I needed to get back into my element of fighting I can't always spar with my Praetorian and I know very well they hold back I just needed to get back into it