1

myra got up in the morning with a smile on her face. she was feeling very excited , today was her last exam.she got ready after revising her sllybus and went to the kitchen to eat her breakfast . she lived alone with her father . her mother had died when she was only 5 years old due to cancer. their house wasnt big , but it was built beautifully . myra's dad was a retired police officer.

when she entered the kitchen , she saw her father cooking breakfast for her . she hugged her dad and said " good morning " . her smile was enough to brighten up anyone's day . her father returned the greeting and told her to take the seat .

" whats the plan , finally you will be free today ? " her father asked ,eating his breakfast .

"ummm.... dad ... i was thinking ... why dont we tell brother to visit us . i am missing him " myra said with a pout .

" i will ask him , but i dont think he will be able to come . he is busy these days in his work " her dad said and she nodded . they lived in manglore and her brother , arjun lived in bombay with his family . he got married 6 years ago and now he had a beautiful daughter of 5 years .

myra didnt even try to ask dad , if they could go there . she knew that the answer would be no .

myra went to her college with dad after breakfast . on her way , she was busy thinking about her brother . she was really attached to him . she remembered the day , he announced to marry Alia . dad shouted on arjun, but he wasnt ready to budge . dad had told him that he wont allow them to live here . ajun agreed . they hadnt even go to arjun's wedding . arjun had come to meet them with alia. dad accepted her , but he still didnt want anything to do with her family or for her to stay here . myra didnt know why her dad was behaving like that .

aalia had asked her dad and he had answered " i dont think alia is a bad girl . but her family is something we need to stay away from . your brother shouldnt have been working with them " myra hadnt asked anything else .

" we are here " her father said and she saw that they were infront of her college . it was her brother or dad , who always dropped her .

myra got down but her dad kept looking until she entered the college . his worry for her never lessened . myra was beautiful to a different level . her big brown eyes looked like they were staring at your soul, her skin was milky white , her skin flawless and her hair honey brown which reached her mid back .her small straight nose , her plum pink lips looked like they had been taken from a greed goddess . her beauty with her innocene scared him .

when she was only 4 years old , she was kidnapped by a gangster due to a case which was given to her father . they were able to get her out safely . but it left her family scared . they always made sure that she was looked after . she spent most of her time at home she only had one friend , shanaya . she was myra's neighbour and classmate .her father made sure to protect her from every bad in the world .

after giving exam , myra got back . myra and her father had lunch .myra went to take some rest . in the evening, she was sitting with her father in their garden . the garden wasnt big , but well kept . there were white roses all around , it was because myra was crazy about them .
her father started " myra ! you remember aahil ? shanaya's cousin ... you have seen him on last diwali at shanaya's place "

" yeah ! the one who is a doctor right ?" myra asked her dad in confusion .

" yes ! they have asked for your hand in marriage for aahil " her father said and she went still like a statue .