epilogue

MYRA'S POV :

it's been a month since i confessed my love for abhay . he behaves so sweetly with me. these days ,he has been so busy . he hardly gets anytime to relax . i decided to surprise him today .

i prepared his favorite food and went to get ready . i decided to wear a saree . i have noticed the way he looks at me , when i am wearing a saree . he even bought a lot of sarees for me but never asked me to wear them . he knows that its difficult for me to carry them .but for him , i decided to do so ,today.

but for him , i decided to do so ,today

i kept my hair open . he has some kind of fetish of playing with my hair . when i was almost ready , i saw him entering the room . he looked surprise after seeing me .

he came near me and kissed the hell out of me . after breaking the kiss he husked" beauty " . its his way of praising me . he was busy in kissing my neck , when i told him " lets have dinner . i have prepared your favorite food "

i will eat later . right now i am just hungry for my wife " he said and continued his sweet torture . after sometime , he looked into my eyes and said " its not enough, i want more "

he picked me up and took me to the bed ............

after our passionate love , he brought the food i have prepared in a dish . we both eat our dinner together . after taking first bite he kissed my hand . its his way of showing that he loved the food .

....... after some days, i was going to have my lunch when i felt dizziness . i dont know when darkness took over me .

ABHAY'S POV:

I was in a meeting when sharma entered my cabin . he knows how much i hate being disturbed ,i was going to shout at him when he said

" sir , i recieved a call from your house . the servant told that they had found mam unconcious in the dinning hall "

WHAT ? have they called the doctor ? " i asked while standing up from the chair . " we will continue the meeting later , ri8 now i have to leave " i told the clients and left .

when i reached the house i saw the doctor checking myra in our room .

doctor is she ok ? what happened to her " i asked the doctor .

she is fine and congratulations ! she is pregnant " i was surprised and then there was no bound of my happiness . i thanked the doctor .

when my beauty woke up, i hugged her tightly and told her the happy news ."

--------

my life is a blessing .i am the father of a baby girl . she is one years old now and my world . one smile of hers can brighten up my day . my love for myra is just increasing day by day . she made me learn that

a little bit of light can brighten the world of darkness .she is the light in my dark world .