2

" he is a good boy . i have searched about him . he isnt an alcoholic , neither he has a bad company , nor he is has a bad character . i think he will be perfect for you . he is soft natured . you wont find any problem adjusting with him . they have been asking me for sometime now , i wanted you to complete your education first " her father said and myra started looking . she didnt know what to say .

" dad! i dont want to leave you " myra said with quivering lips .

her father hugged her smiling " i want to see you happy and settled in my life . we dont need to rush the wedding , we can just do the engagement for now " her father knew that myra wasnt interested in anyone and there was no chance of her denying her father . he hadnt brought up his daughter like that .

her father called and give the happy news to Aahil's family . they wanted to have the engagement party soon . her father also agreed .

myra was a bit disturbed , she hasnt think about anything like this before . the only men she had ever been attached to were her father and arjun .

after sometime , mr kapoor ( myra's father ) left to meet some of his friends . myra went to her room and laid in bed , she was confused , scared and stressed . she decided to call arjun.after 2 rings, he picked up .
" hey bhai ( brother)"
" hey! how are you princess ? " arjun asked . he was busy in checking some files , but he couldnt ignore myra . they were having small talks , when the door bell rang .

" i think dad is back " myra said and got up. she was still on call with arjun .

" where had he gone ?" arjun asked .
" he went to meet his friends " reya said coming down the stairs . she opened the door and was shocked to see shanaya's father standing there .
" uncle , you here ? " myra asked , he was looking stressed .
" myra ! your dad got into an accident , he is in hospital . please come fast " he said and phone fell from her hands .

tears filled her beautiful brown eyes . arjun was asking " myra ! is dad fine . myra? " but myra wasnt able to hear it , she hadnt even bothered to pick up her phone .
" doctors said that his condition is serious , please come fast " shanaya's father said .

myra went out like that , she wasnt able to understand , what was happening .she was shivering and crying continuously . shanaya also went with her to the hospital and her mother locked their home .

shanaya was trying to make myra quite , but the latter wasnt ready to unserstand anything .

when they reached the hospital ,myra got the news that her dad had expired . she felt everything going dark and then she lost her conciousness.

-------------------------

when arjun reached mangalore , he felt like the sky had fallen on his head . his father had died and myra was falling unconcious again and again . handling her was becoming very difficult . arjun told alia to come as well .

myra didnt have any idea what was going on around her . tears were falling from her eyes continuously . she only knew that the father she loved the most was no more with her . it was breaking her heart and shattering her soul.
----------------------
after 3 days, myra was no better . arjun needed to go back , he couldnt stay there any longer .he decided to take myra with her .
when myra got to know about it,she said " bhai ( brother ) i dont want to go" her lips were quivering , tears were falling from her eyes . arjun hugged her .

" pumpkin ! i cant leave you here .and you are not getting any better here . please agree " arjun said and myra didnt have any option but to agree . arjun was a bit scared himself , he didnt want to take his sister there . he knew that she was too pure and innocent to handle his life there .

they left for bombay next morning.myra was feeling a bit nervous , when they reached there .she saw that the house was big ,arjun took her to show her room .arjun had it prepared for her . it was big and the window looked over the back garden . it was beautiful , but myra was missing her small garden , with white flowers all around.