Chapter Two

As I go through the doors at Albright Hotels, I already knew exactly what to do. I had only been working here for a weak now, but I practically knew everything there is to know. I walked up to the reception where I met Alex.

"Good morning babe." He said in a sassy way.

"Oh good morning honey"

"Okay so I was on this date yesterday, with that guy from tinder, right? He was so dull! Oh my god, I have never met a more boring person. He was clearly not a school person, which is why he became a model. Clearly he was dropped on the head as a child.

I hung my jacket and went to the computer to see how many guests have checked in. Alex always had a story about some guy he met.

"So you had a bad date. How was it to go home alone for once?"

"Oh honey, I did not go home alone. I said he was dull, not that he wasn't fuckable."

I started to laugh.

"So what was it this time? His sharp jawline, his high cheekbones or maybe the bulk in the pants?" I said with a smirk.

As he was about to answer, Trey walked in the doors. I have only seen glimpses of him throughout the last week, but he had ignored me. I only cared a little, but he was just looking so handsome as he came walking in his sweats and a t-shirt.

"Speaking of a bulk," Alex said as eyes where fixated on the more private parts on Trey. I looked, but quickly looked away. He was really handsome, and you could easily see the muscles on his arms in that t-shirt with her sleeve slightly rolled up. I looked at him again, and he looked at me. He came over to the reception to check in, and his presence made me a little nervous.

"Hi," he said not even looking at me.

"Hello you, you must new around here. I am Alex and this is Leonora," Alex said while walking over to Trey.

"I know Leonora."

"Oh yeah of course, who doesn't know the owners daughter."

"Yeah, how can anyone forget," he said while rolling his eyes. God they were gorgeous. He was obviously still mad at me.

"So how do you like working for my dad Trey?" I said to remind him, that he needed to treat me better.

"I haven't met him yet, but if he is as subtle and including as his daughter, he must lovely to work to for." He gave me a fake smile and then he went into the employers lounge to change.

I turned around, clearly annoyed about what just happened. Alex looked at me with this looks he gets, when he wants drama.

"The tension girl. What happened?"

"We spend the first day together and I did not tell him who I was."

"Is that it? Wow he does not look like a guy who would be so sensitive."

"You know I might have enjoyed watching him make a lot of mistakes and acted like I didn't know anything."

"Oh girl, that is not like you. You are such a pleaser, it actually annoying sometimes."

"I know. I don't know why I did it. I really want him to like me!"

"If you want him to like you, then you probably shouldn't bring up your daddy like that."

"I know. He is just so different, it's like he doesn't care that if I don't like him, then dad might not either."

"Maybe he thinks that you wouldn't go to your dad to get him fired, if the only reason you have, is because you made him not like you."