Chapter Three

I am frustrated.

The past week went by, and every time I forget about Trey, he shows up at work. He always greets me, but we never talk. We left things quite awkward and it just gets worse for every day.

I really wanted a fling with him, but how can I justify that, if he has a girlfriend?

That bulk though.

I shouldn't think about him. I shouldn't, because it is the wrong thing to do. But he is so attractive. Even more now, that I know I can't have him.

Maybe if I try to seduce him, he might realize that his girlfriend is not the one for him, and that he needs to have a little fun.

I mean, if he really doesn't want to, he can just say it.

Just because I try to seduce him, doesn't mean that I am a bad person. It just means that I see something I want, and then go for it. Dad might actually be proud of that mentality. She probably isn't really good for him anyways. I can help him in ways that I'm sure she can't. I have a powerful dad, a lot of money and a good network.

The one thing he really wants is a life not like his mothers, and I can give him that. I am actually doing him a favour by offering myself to him.

But what if he falls in love with me, that can't happen. I'm not looking for a boyfriend, which would dumb, now that I'm off to college. But he is also off to college.

He has a girlfriend, so he is probably not going to want another girlfriend. Maybe it would actually be the best thing, if he had a girlfriend, so he doesn't fall in love with me, and then I can be his summer fling. Then we both get everything we want. He might not know he wants it, but he will.

After lying in bed with a thousand thoughts, I finally decided to get up and go all in on Trey. I got up and took a shower. I put on my regular white shirt, but I didn't button it all the way up as usual. I didn't show cleavage, but almost. I did my makeup really well and put on some red lipstick, to really enhance my full pout. Then I put my hair up in a really tight and sleek ponytail, and thought that I would go all in on Trey now.

I arrived at the hotel and Alex greeted me. I had informed him that I wanted to get Trey.

When he saw me he started to laugh. I looked at him with a mean stare.

"Too desperate?" I asked.

"You look ready as fuck," he laughed.

"Do you think Trey would think that?"

"He will forget all about that little girlfriend of his when he sees you."

"That's what I'm planning." I said with a devious smirk.

Trey had already checked in, so I decided to go to the kitchen to get some quick breakfast. Actually it was to see Trey, but that was my excuse.

I walked into the restaurant, and there he was cleaning a table. I stared at him, and I knew that I needed him in my life.

I walked around the restaurant to catch his attention, but he was so focused on his work. I picked up a knife and dropped it so it made a sound on the ground. Both him and the guests looked at me.

"Oops," I said as picked it up in somewhat sexy way.

He looked at me in a weird way and then he took the plates, and passed me on the way out to the kitchen. I followed him.

"What was that?" He asked, still a bit confused.

Maybe that wasn't the best way to get his attention.