Chapter Four

It has been two days since the incident. It was my day off, so I just stayed in bed until noon, because of all the thoughts going through my head.

I kept thinking about those two seconds where he actually looked at me passionately. I knew somewhere deep inside of him he wanted to be with me, I just needed to bring out that side.

I know this is not what he wants right now, but he doesn't know what he wants. If only he knew all the good things I could do for him, he would surrender himself to me right this second.

Then the doorbell rang.

I quickly rushed up and put on my robe. I took my hair out of the bun I slept in, and then I quickly brushed my hair. Something inside of me had a feeling that he might be here, because he realized that he couldn't live without me.

I went down the stairs and quickly had some gum. I stood in front of the door and pulled my self together for the moment he would declare his love to me.

"Miss Albright?"

A middle-aged man stood before me with a package in his hand. I took the package slightly annoyed with this guy, for not being Trey. I went back in, kind of embarrassed about myself, because if was being so obsessed with this guy.

Literally every time I was alone, I would think about him in some way. Sometimes I would be mad at him, and think of scenarios where he would declare his love, and I would just dismiss him like he was last season designer.

Other times I wanted him to be my boyfriend, and I dreamed that he would do this huge romantic gesture and we would live happily ever after.

Most of the times I would think about him naked. I just really wanted to see him naked. Why couldn't he at least give me that, it is not asking for much. I think he is the first guy I have ever met who didn't want to get in my pants.

I made some coffee and turned on the news. I just spend the day reading my romantic novel by the pool while thinking about Trey. I was really blown away by this one scene, where the man takes the woman out on this fancy dinner and proposes to her. I actually made me cry a little, and I thought about how I really wanted to go on a romantic dinner.

Then it hit me. I could just convince Trey to go on a dinner with.

I rushed in the house and checked his work schedule. He was at work right now, but he was off at 8. That would be a perfect time to go out to dinner.

I called my favourite restaurant right away and then I hopped in the shower. I spend two hours making myself look prettier than he had ever seen me. I was wearing a dark smokey eye, glossy red lips and a silver silk dress with a soft pink undertone.

I curled my hair and let it hang loose. I wore some healed sandals, but not too high. I wanted to be able to walk in them.

Then I called our driver and made him go by the hotel. We were parked outside the hotel waiting for him to get off work.

Fifteen minutes passed, and I thought to myself, that he might have be working overtime.

But then he came out. He was wearing some loose pants and plain white t-shirt. He looked very sporty, and very sexy.

It's go time.

I went out the car and immediately caught his attention. He stopped and looked at me. I could tell that he didn't know how to react, because last time we saw each other he was mad at me. I walked up the stair and greeted him. I smiled the best I've learned, and he couldn't help but return my smile.