Donkey gets it

Donkey pov

"Hey shrek I'm sorry about the other day I wanna make it up to you by letting you fill me " shreks face lights up with joy "really " he grabs me with his large ogerish hands and pulls me towards him he spits on my rear and rubs it in . He says in his muscular voice  muttering under his breath "are you ready "I lay on my two front legs and spread my cheeks for the large meat to enter my body i feel my rear splitting apart but I don't want him to stop ,he roughly grabs my rear and slaps it with his large hand I grit my teeth at every push he takes I feel the warm sensation flowing through my body i thrust back I think he's nearly there he screams at me "oh yeah donkey just like that " I feel it tence as he holds me his thick green sauce dribbles out of me there's  a puddle on the floor I turn around to taste the salty cum shrek says to me "your a good boy no one has ever made me feel this good " I walk awkwardly to the shack to clean my rear up....

The next day me and  shrek took  a walk around the swap and we found a shady spot by the trees we layed down a blanket and got comfortable . fiona is due back from the castle today and we wanted to make a little surprise for her shrek got all her favourite  food and layed them out not long after fiona came home fiona went in to the hut and we didn't know why she looked rather up set so me and shrek went in side . Shrek went in and asked what the matter was she replied with "shrek your going to be a father to 8 " Shrek fell to the floor "how is this possible " he asked fiona look at him in worry "I don't know this is all your fault " I trot up to fiona  and tell her everything  will be ok "Hey I'll look after the kids any time " shrek and fiona look at me funny and they say in a harsh tone "NO WAY " I turn away and walk to my place near the fire ......