family life

A few months go by and shrek and the family are on there way to see the 3 little pigs for a play date donkey and gingey are sitting in the back of the carriage as the family sing and laugh donkey is feeling better but things haven't emproved gingey suggested to go and ass the muffin man who lives down memory lane to get something that will make him feel better after the family got droped off donkey went on his adventure to see the muffin man to see if he could help him feel better .
Donkey pov:
'Bye gingey see you soon' i walk up to the door and ring the bell the muffin man opens the door hes standing there 'yes what can i do for you ' his voice is so fulfilling i tell him i need something from you that will make me happy he smiles at me intensely 'i know just the thing come in ' i feel thrilled that he can help me i jump up on to his sofa he hands me a tray with some white substance on it he tells me to smell it i felt burning then i stared dancing even though there was no music playing this is great why didnt i come here sooner all of my problems have gone away i can do anything i get up to leave the muffin man touches my shoulder 'where are you going the fun has just started ' i smile and sit back down he passes me a drink i dont want to be rude so i take it i drink the liquid and i dont remember what happend after that i woke up in a garbage bin 5 miles away from home i smile what a day i had i trot back home and fell asleep.