Freddy x male reader

Think an version of fnaf 1 Freddy, animatronic version

It was the first night and you were the security guard at Freddy Fazbear Pizza, I work day and night shift, so I basically work all day, so it's a good thing I live next door. I watch the kids run around and laugh. I really don't like when there is a show going on and no one looks at the show, they just run around everywhere. The parents usually drop them off and they go to the parents room. I love looking at the animatronics and how they work, I love electrical work. So that's why I chose this job. I was gunna be a mechanic but when I learned what I had to do to actually become one, I was like, nope. Also I need the cash quick.

I remember when I was little, I used to basically live here. I came here almost everyday and I always watch the shows and actually clean my stuff up. I was a weird kid back then. My favorite animatronic was Freddy. The leader of the group. Everyone got a upgrade that made his robotic skin all furry so it won't cost much to fix him up. Kids want to feel his fluffy fur but due to safety and all that, they couldn't do that. I notice Freddy looking at me lately but he looks at everyone like that.

It's my first night today. I got the job yesterday and I'm worried I would screw it up. The first thing I notice is that when I look at the cams, Freddy was off his stage. I run through all the cams, hoping I could find the bear. I found him in cam next to my room. I run to the door and close it in a hurry. The door slams to the ground, is what I thought, but it turns out Freddy grabbed the door and threw it upward. I back up to hit the other door with my back. Freddy walks closer to me. I try to open the door but it was jammed. I look back to see Freddy right behind me. I look up to him, totally scared. He bends down to my size and smirked at me, I guess he smirked. I close my eyes and turn away from him. I felt his robotic fingers on my chin and slowly turn me to him. I slowly open my eyes to see his face an inch away from my face. I see him close his eyes and I felt his warm lips upon my lips. I could tell he was wanting to do this for a while. He's aggressive as he's kissing me. I felt his robot tongue in my mouth as he went in deeper. I was shocked at first but I melt into the kiss. I felt like we were the only 2 things in the world. I felt him pull away and I opened my eyes and we looked into each other's eyes for what seemed like an eternity. "Y/N, I liked you since the first day I saw you. When you were a little kid, you always watched our show, and it made me sad to see you not here. But when I heard your name, I was happy. I wanted to jump off the stage and hug you, but that would scare everyone. So I want to ask you one question: Can I be your boyfriend ?" I look into his eyes as he hold onto my waist and pull me closer as he says that. His blue eyes and so beautiful. I smile and I hold his shoulders and smile." Does this answer your question?" I kiss his nose and he smirks, "I got the hint." He kiss me on the lips but more firely. His tongue explores my mouth a lot more and even rub his tongue on mine and I moan a bit louder.

In the main room

Foxy, Bonnie, Chica, and Golden Freddy are around the corner in the main room and they hear Freddy and the guard, "Heh, there goes my little brother." Goldy said. "Man, he really likes that guard." Chica said. "Now I'm jealous about them."Foxy said. "Oh my Foxy, you jealous about them. Never had that before."

This is my first fnaf book and hopefully lots of people will like this and give my votes. Hope you guys like this and pass this book on. Peace my people.