Foxy x male reader

Hey there my squad, I hope you like this story. Remember, share, comment, like, and love. Anyway, as always, ZOOM ON SQUAD!

It was night time at a new bar I decided to check out. I enter the bar and a wave of alcohol hit my face. "Ach!" I say as I wave the smell away. I see an open seat and sit down. The bar was bustling with noise and people talking and playing pool. I decide that I need a glass of (drink). I wave down a tender and order the drink. I sit and wait for it to come, then soon after, I noticed that I sat next to a guy. I looked over to him and blushed. He had an patch on and had his shirt unbuttoned, revealing his bare chest. I looked away,"Heh, got a good look?" The man said. Crap, he noticed!? I turned around and looked at the man. His shirt was open more slightly than last time. "Hey, can you do me a favor?" He asked. I nod. "Do you think you could drive me home? I feel drunk and I don't want to be drunk while driving." (Don't drink and drive)

Once I pay for my drink and tip, I take the man out to his car. "By the way, I never told ye my name. I be Foxy" He says. "My names Y/N." I said. I put Foxy in his seat and get in the driver's seat. Foxy passes me the car keys and I follow his directions to a house. I get out and I help Foxy out of the car. I get him to the door and take him inside. "Take a seat. I'll make you a drink. What do you want?" He says a bit drunk. Ugh, this guy is seriously drunk as all heck. "It's ok. I'll get something. you just sit down." I get up and head for the kitchen. I open the fridge and fixed me up an drink of (Favorite drink). I notice that Foxy loves to drink the same thing. The fridge is full of cans/bottles of it. Gosh, he needs to clean up this mess, I think to myself. I get a glass and fill it up with the drink and head to Foxy. I get to the living room and see something. It was Foxy, he was fast asleep with his clothing except his athletic shorts. I sit down next to him, blushing. I look over to Foxy and look all over his body. He had a 4 pack and had little scars on him. I alwayed liked those scars that make you look epic. I blush a deeper shade of red. I look at his face and I see his eyes were open the whole time as he smirks. "Like what you see friend~?" I look away and I start to fidget and try to stop blushing, but it only makes me blush even more. I hear him get up while still sitting down on the couch. I felt his hand on my chin and slowly bring my face to face him. "Um-" Before I could finish my sentence, I felt something wet touch my lips. Foxy brought his lips to make and connected his with mine. He was an experienced kisser I'll say that much. I felt his warm tongue in my mouth, feeling it all over my inner mouth as he slowly puts my back on the couch. He was still kissing me and I smiled and pulled him closer. At this point, he was on top of my and kissing me passionately. I moaned a little as I felt his hands explore my body. He stopped and our lips were separated. A line of saliva followed as we separated. I look into his blue eyes while breathing heavily. "Heh, bet you liked that." Foxy said as he was trying to catch his breath. I nod, unable to say anything due to my lack of breath. I wished we could be like that forever.

I look at him, his red eyes and red hair sparkled in the night shine. I smile and he smiles too. He brings his lips to mine and connected it with mine. It was forceful, but loving. I felt his tongue explore my mouth and make me blush pink. I moan as he deepens the kiss. He pulls back, leaving a trail of saliva between us. "He, you already know this, but kid, I love ya. I want to spend the rest of my life with ya." He says with a smile on his face. I nod and slowly fall asleep. I feel his hands on my head. We slowly fall asleep, holding each other.