Foxy x male reader Smut

Here ya go people. This is my 2nd time typing this and I swear my hands feel so dead that I thought that they were asleep.

It was at my new job at Freddy Funtime Zone. Sadly, it was a strip club but I don't care. I get some good money out of it after all. Freaking $250 or $350 a day, hot dame. Our Bouncer is cool. He is so buff, someone called him Buffsuki. (DDLC reference?! What are you doing here? Your not here until later in my books I make.) I work at the bar usually but when I work the floor or the poles, everyone stops whatever they do and watch me. I was one of the "rare, but amazing" one. This night, I was on pole and floor duty. There was this one guy who comes into this place every so often. He always wore an eye patch and had shorts on, but it looks like they are tore up on the edges. (Tried to find an image: Unsuccessful. Mission failed, we'll get them next time.) I blush every time I hear him talk. His voice is (insert type of voice). Thankfully, he isn't coming today. I would more than likely mess up a lot and get all flustered. I feel a pair of hands on my back. I turn to see one of my co-workers. "Yo Kim, what is it?" I asked. "Your next Y/n." She points to the enterence for the poles. I nod and go to the back, getting my shirt, pants and straps on. I hear my name come up and I slowly head out. "Hey there big boys and girl, let me entertain you~" I say in my fake voice I made so that I would attract others to watch my show and throw money. I head to the pole and smirk. "I think you know the rules by now, so lets begin, shall we~?" I say, and I start to spin on the pole. I feel people's gaze on me, watching me spin the pole and move my body in a wave motion. The crowd goes wild and I slowly take off my shirk and let it slide off my body. My body is covered in sweat, which got more people throw me money. The more money people give me, the more I remove my clothing. The thing is that I never go past my speedo when I go on the pole. People that I work with say that I should go all out, but I keep that hidden until I get a lover. I love having this job.

I finish my dance and I collect my money. As I was collecting my money, people put money in  my spedo, trying to get a feel of my butt at the same time. I feel someone poke my back and I turn, "Yes. I'll be there in a se-" I see who I didn't want to see tonight. The man had red hair with his hair looking like he has fox ears. He has scuffles on his face, he more than likely shaved. He gave me his grin, showing his teeth. "Ok there , I'll be waiting~" He says as he walks off. He wags his little tail he has and I blush. I quickly grab the money and hurriedly go to the back employees only area. "Omg, omg, omg, omg! Did he seriously asked for me!? He is a guy though. He always watch the girls and that is it!" I keep trying to calm down. "Hey Y/N, there's a person requesting you, get out there." The bouncer said as he leaves. I ready my self and calm down. I head out to see the person who requested me.

I feel a pair of hands wrap around me and I blush. I turn to see him, the man who requested me. His name was unknown, but he said he liked to be called Foxy. "H...hello sir, how may I assist you today?" I say, trying to not stutter. "I was wondering if ye can give me a private show~ I heard that you can give a person a ... experience of a life time~" He says in my ear, which gives shivers up my spine. "But how about we leave this place and... have a little fun~" He says in my other ear. I look at the bouncer and he shrugs. "Umm, o...ok s.s.sure let me just change." I say stuttering. I head to the boss to ask her what to do, she said that if someone is willing to pay, which he did, he can take one girl home and do whatever. I got mad, but that wouldn't do any good. I put on my cloths and leave the building from the back. I wait for the man to come and pick me up. I see him with his car driving up. "Dang, nice Mercedes sir." I say as I get in. He thanks me and takes me to his home.

Once we get to the house and we get in, he says something to me, "You may be wondering why I asked for a lovely lad like you and not a fine lass like the others, well I never actually known a guy stripper that worked at a girl strip club and become so popular within a short time." He says as he goes to the kitchen. "You want a glass of water, juice, or not thirsty at all yet?" He asked me in a kind tone, like he didn't just buy me for the night. I'm actually surprised, I expected him to slam me against the wall, take my cloths off and fuck me. But he's actually nice and not as forceful as I thought. I smile and head for the kitchen. I see him making a glass of water and look at me with a smile. "Oh, there you are. Here ya go." He says sliding the glass of water to me. " Thanks." I drink the water, refreshing. I feel him walk behind me, I turn around and see him enter what I assume his living room. I enter and I see him on the couch with his legs opened up, but not looking at me. I sit next to him and turn to him. "Hey, do you not wanna have sex with me? I finally asked. He drinks his drink and looks at me, "What? You want me to do that to you? I can, but I thought we could be friends, maybe more?" He says with a little scaredness in his voice. I flinch in shock, he got me from a club, bought me for the night, and he doesn't want to do that to me?! I look down, "S...sorry sir, I thought since yo bought me for the night, you would, you know, sorry." I say in a quiet voice. I feel his eyes on me and I look up to see him smile, "It's ok, I understand it. Sorry for not informing you about this." He says, scratching the back of his head. I feel his hands on my back and I smile as he brings his face closer to mine, I do the same, closing my eyes. Our lips connected as he pulls me closer to him and I do the same. I open my mouth, letting his tongue explores my mouth and I try to do the same. I hear him chuckle and he lets me do so, while he caressed my tongue with his. His mouth was warm and hot. I wanted to feel all over his body, while he takes my body and have his share of fun. I moan as he falls on the couch, still holding me. He deepens the kiss, getting on top of me and holding my hands down onto the couch, holding me down. He push his face into mine, making sloppy noises with every kiss he gives me. He pulls back but then attacked my neck with sloppy bites o my neck, making me moan. He finds my sensitive area and he sucks on that area, making me hard and moan loudly. I could tell how hungry he was, so I unbutton my shirt and he does the same. We were in nothing but underwear.

He smirks as he smiles and take his off to reveal his 10 inch cock, erected. He smirks and he crawls on top of me, I nod as I reach for his cock, but he stops me, "No, I mean a different way~" He says as he makes me lie on my back and he smirks and lean to my ass, I hear his giggle and he licks my ass, I moan as I feel his warm, wet tongue licks the inside of my ass and lube it. I moan with every lick he gives me, he knew I wanted him, his cock in me. He stops and opens a drawer and grabs a bottle of lube and puts some on his cock and a lot in my ass enterence. He puts a finger in my ass and he slowly go in and out of my ass, then a 2nd finger, then he went up to having his hand in my ass and I moan loudly. I feel his hand leave my ass and he rims my ass, "GOD FOXY, JUST FUCK MY ASSHOLE WITH YOUR LONG AND HARD COCK!" I yell at him with lust and he smirks, "Heh, hungry boy aren't you~" He says as he puts his cock in me, despite the way he tried to open me up, his cock was forced into me. His cock was warm and vainly as he goes deeper. He pushed his cock deeper in me and I moan for him, making him want to go all the way quicker. He finally slaps his balls on me and he smiles, "Wow, never thought I would be this deep in you, well, you ready~" he says in my ear and I get a shiver and nod. He smirks and made sure I was on my sides as he lifts my legs around his neck and he pulls back and forcefully thrust in me. I moan as he slowly thrust his cock deeper in me, making me want him more. I moan his name and I can tell that gets him on. "D...dame kid, your hot as hell, I can't wait to cum in you~" He says in my ear, making me blush. Foxy thrusted as hard as he can, making my rear red. "My cannon is loaded for you kid, ready~" He says and I nod as he smirks. He thrusted as hard as he could and cum in me. His warm, thick cum fills me as I cum too, some hitting the bad, and some on me. I panted hard as I feel Foxy's cum still going in me. I feel it stop and I head him pant loudly, but he never pulled out. He drops us on the bed. I pant heavily.

"Happy boy? Your hot as hell, yes. But I wanted us to have a different kind of love life. But I guess I thought wrong." He says in a disappointed voice. I looked at him and frowned. I guess he really wanted to have an actual relationship. "Well look, how about tomorrow, we start off new. Lets just hand out tomorrow and see where the day takes us. I promise I will come to our hang out. Deal?" I say, looking at him. "Ok kid, deal." he grabs my hand and shake it with a smile on his face.

FINALLY I DID IT! I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS BOOK FOR ABOUT A FEW WEEKS NOW, TAKING SOME STUFF FROM THE FIRST FOXY FAN FIC. AND BEEN REVISING IT EVER SINCE THEN! You guys can imagine a date with you and foxy, but without being lewd, ok fam? Good. And as always, PEACE OUT MY DUDES AND ZOOM ON SQUAD! Remember to like, comment, and vote.