Freddy x male reader smut

I decided to make two of each for all male character: Smut and not smut. So if your not into one or the other one, you have the other one to read. Please tell me what you want to see next, for a separate book, that I'll make.

It has been a month since you worked as a chef for Freddy Fazbears and you can tell that most workers put literally no work into the pizza. There was this one kid who had a party here and the workers literally gave the kid a thing of cardboard and said it was a flying device with the most sleep deprived voice ever. The next thing you know, they left the place. I decided I didn't want to deal with their bull crap. I asked the boss if I could work the night shift. The boss said that they actually was gonna move me to a new location. It was like a adult bar version of Freddy's. I was scared a bit since I never knew about this.

I get to the location and I get out. I'm a little tensed since I've never been to a bar before so I don't know the rules. I enter the building and surprisingly, it doesn't smell like a beer fight just happened. I look to see a guy behind the bar. I walk up to him,"Hey, do you know where the manager is. I'm new here and I don't know where I'm stationed or whatever." I say. The man turns around and I blush. I notice that he looks like a weird form of Freddy.

(This is where I will put the image at)

"Oh, hey. I'm Freddy. I'm the manager." He's so hot! I think to myself. I try to stop blushing, but I guess Freddy noticed. He puts his hand on my chin and lifts it up slightly. His warm hands make me blush even more red. "Heh, I like you." He says. As I was gunna respond, he kissed my lips with his warm lips. He grabs the collar of my shirt and pull me closer. I moan a little in reaction to him. I close my eyes as he kisses me. I felt his warm tongue enter my mouth and explored it. I moan and I could tell that turned him on even more and make the kiss more intense than ever. He pulled away and breathed heavily.

He smirked and grabbed my collar tighter and pulled me into his manager room. I look around a little a bit and I saw that the wall was covered with sound-proof wall covering. But shortly after, Freddy slammed me against the wall. "A-mm" His kiss was momentary, but he than picked my legs up and put them over his shoulders. I looked up to see his eyes look deep into mine. I blush deeply. "Heh, are you ready?" I look and see that his cloths were off. I blush as I looked all over his body. He took my shirt, pants, and underwear off. I blushed as he puts me he sits down on his desk. I knew what he was doing and I was ready. He gestured me closer and I knelled down to see Freddy's dick. I blush more as I got closer, feeling it's heat. I licked it and I heard him moan a bit. I feel a hand on my head and I look up to see Freddy looking down at me. "Heh, you like my microphone~" He said with a sly grin on his face. Next thing I know, he forces his dick down into my mouth, taking me by surprise. I look up and he looks cute. I continue to suck his dick as I hear him moan more. His dick was so warm and hard as I sucked on it. I moaned as he thrust his hips. "Ahh Y/N, I'm getting close, you ready?" I look up and nod. He smirks and grabs the back of my head and pulls it down deeper in my throte. I choke on his dick more with every thrust until I felt it. I heard Freddy yell as his cum went into my mouth as he moan. His cum was so warm and thick in my mouth. I hear him breath heavily as he takes it out of my mouth, I also was breathing heavily as I try to swallow his cum. I felt his eyes on me. I look up to see him with evil eyes as he looks at me. "Heh, ready for round 2 babe?" He says as he takes his dick out of my mouth. I exhale heavily as I nod.

Next thing I know, I got picked up and was slammed down on the table. I look up and see Freddy's eyes looking into my eyes. I feel his dick at my enterence of my ass. "Wait, ... this is my first time and-" Before I could finish my sentence, Freddy inserted 3 of his fingers in my ass, opening me up. I moan out Freddy's name as he went forward and back. "Ahh, dame, your fingers feel good." I said as I moan. I look down to see what his dick looked liked. It had a black tip and the rest of his dick was all brown. I blush hard as his dick is shoved into me. I moan as it goes deeper in me. I look up to Freddy, "You ready babe~?" He says, I nod as he smirks. He brings his hips back as he thrust back into me. It felt great but a bit painful at the same time. Every time he thrust in me, I feel like I'm gonna break in half. "I ...I'm close Freddy." I say in pants and moans. "Ugh, s... same here." I then feel Freddy thrust as deep as he can as he cums into me. I moan as he cums and thrust, making sloppy noises as he thrusts. I cum too as Freddy slows down. He comes to a stop as lies down on the table.

"Heh, we may need to clean up the table before the others get here." He gets up and help me up. Before I grabbed a cloth, I felt Freddy's hand holding my hand. I look and he pulls me into a final kiss before we clean up. I hear the door at the enterence open as I quickly clean up the "evidence" of what happened. I quickly put my cloths on as I see that Freddy is distracting them. I smile and I crouched down and head for the enterence, making it look like I just got there. I'm excited for the rest of my job here.