Chapter 3

--------------Awards and Suprises-------------

They are both just staring at you.

"Well?" Your eyes pacing back and forth from Quirin to Varian.

"Well, the king wanted me to bring you to the castle at around noon!" Quirin says, still eating.

"The castle!?! Inside!?!" Your grin grows wider.

"Yes (___), the castle." Quirin rolls his eyes with a smile.

You get out of the chair and start victory dancing, forgetting about the pain throughout your body.

"Ooooo! Can I come too!? Please?!" Varian begs.

Quirin sighs "Sure Varian!"

Varian happily gets up and starts victory dancing with you.

"Such crazy kids" Quirin jokes.

"Im going to make some ham sandwiches for the way!" Varian snickers.

"Oooo let me help!" You demanded and grabbed some bread slices.

Varian grabbed some cheese slices and placed them on two bread slices, one for you and one for him.

"So Varian..." You look at him and he get the ham and places 2 each. "Since I slept in your bed last night, where did you sleep?" He stopped for a moment, then grabbed more bread to make more ham sandwiches.

"Oh I didnt sleep last night." You says, focused deeply on the ham sandwiches to make them perfect.

"What!? Why not!?" You raise a brow.

"Well..." He turns to look at you. "You know the underground machines I want to build to give the village hot running water?" He points to the ground and you nod. "I was sorta... Working on that all night."

"Varian! Are you not tired!?" You look at him in worry.

"Oh im tired, but ill be ok!" He smiles and you let out a sigh.

"Ok (___), im done with the snadwiches!" He wraps them up and you take them, putting them in your satchel.

You both run outside. "Dad! Were ready!!!" Varian calls out.

"Ok guys, we should head to the castle if we want to make it in time."

You were so excited that you started running toward the way of the castle.

"Ill beat you there Varian!" You challenge him.

"Oh no you wont! Not this time!" Varian starts running after you. He thought you sure liked races.

"Guys! Dont go too far!" Quirin rolls his eyes and sighs.

Its a while later till you three make it to Corona. You scream with excitement and start running tkward the castle.

"Oh my alchemy... She really likes running!" Varian pants.

While at the entrance the guards stop you and examine you.

"Is she the one the king wants?" The guard asks the other one.

Quirin finally makes it up to you and puts both hands on your shoulders. The guards examine you again and moves out of the way.

"Right this way, Ma'am." The guard leads you to the throne room.

While walking down the hall you notice many famous portraits of the previous kings and queens. One really intimidates you. Its the one of the former king, King Fredrick. You smile sheepishly finally making it to the throne room. You walk in and Quirin stays behind while keeping Varian fron trying to go in.

"Your highness..." You curtsey. "I was told you wanted me here.

"Thats her!!!" You hear from behind you. Its Rapunzel. She runs up to you and suprisingly gives you a big hug.

"Thats enough Rapunzel." The king grins.

"Oh sorry!" She says, letting go. Its feels like she crushed your bones. "Im so glad to see your ok!" She looks at you and smiles. You smile back.

"Well little lady, whats your name?" He stands up from out of his throne and starts walking towards you.

"My name is (___), your highness!" You raise your head high.

"(___)!" He says with a really intimidating voice which sends a chill up your spine.

"Yes your majesty?"

"Thank you so much!" His intimating voice went back to normal. "You helped bring my daughter back to me and I have no greater thanks for anyone else but you and that so called boyfriend of Rapunzel." As soon as he says that, the man and a woman with short black hair and brown eyes come running in.

The womam is chasing the guy around with her sword.

"Wow, they just met and they are already fighting" Rapunzel whispers in your ear. "Well looks like you two are getting along" Rapunzel fake smiles.

"EUGENE! GIVE ME BACK MY HALBERD!!!" The woman yells while the man hides behind the kings throne. "What else will i use to trim this goatee, Cassandra!?!" He says, stroking his beard. She gets really angry and continues to chase him.

"(___), Meet Eugene and Cassandra." Rapunzel says, her expression showing how this is not a good first empression.

Eugene stops to look at you. "Hey! I know you!" He walks up to you and walks around you. "Yeah this is the girl that fell off the tower!" Rapunzel looks at him with an 'are you serious' face.

"Well (___)! Getting on to what I was saying, I would like to grant you the permission to come into the castle whenever you please, Ill inform the guards to make sure they know the arrangement." The king looks down at you and he slightly smiles.

You excitedly start screaming again and you jump up and down, about to hug the king but you take it back.

"sorry about that im just really excited and-" He then gives you a hug and you cant hold back a grin.

"Oh what the heck" Eugene says and hugs you two. Rapunzel excitedly goes in for a hug as well, forming a group hug. Rapunzel then waves Cassandra over.

"No, no im not into the whole 'hugging' thing." Cassandra smirks.

Rapunzel grabs her arm and brings her into the hug anyway. She sighs and rolls her eyes smiling. After the hug, you run to Varian and Quirin and you hug them. You let go then say "Well we better get back before sunset!" and you start running. Quirin looks at Varian and he shrugs then runs with you.

Quirin smiles, watching you two run as fast as you possibly can.

This has been such a long day and this is only the beginning.

(Sorry this was so short, Its really late and im really tired but dont worry, the next chapter will be even longer!)