Comforting him

Even with hundrets of people around him, the Ninth Doctor can feel absolutely lonely so you have to get him focus on you. He likes it the best when you sit on his lap and hold his head against your chest or neck. Talk to him, he needs someone to hold him when the many thoughts overcome him again. It doesn't have to be about what happened. Talk about your thoughts on something you did. Remind him of a funny adventure and he will gladly join in the conversation after some time. He is thankful you try to distract him but don't let him run into the next adventure again. He needs rest, persuade him that you need food in the Tardis or something to go doing the groceries with him. Easy, domestic things will help him.

The Tenth Doctor is a big cuddler and you can use that to make him feel better again. A good hug is a thing that makes everything better for him in general. You argue about something? Hug him and he softens again. Well, he maybe is pouting a bit because you know this weakness of his, but it works just on a few people anyway. When he's sad, following position relaxes him. When you sit a bit higher and behind the Doctor with your legs over his shoulders, while caressing his hair. Then sometimes he wraps his arms around your legs and lies his head against your knee. Just whisper some sweet nothings and he will get better soon.

His Eleventh regeneration would prefer to just continue traveling and don't waste a single thought on what happened. You can't force him to talk about it, he will just evade from it, sometimes even physically by pretending on having 'things to do' somewhere in the inner of the Tardis. He would avoid hugging you for long because that would mean he is affected by that, but he keeps on telling everythings alright. First of all, the only thing you can do is to tell him honestly that you think he did a good job. He will glance to you briefly, carefully but you can see that he needed to hear that. Days later he will just come and cuddle with you. He prefers to have his head lying on your lap. Maybe with you resting your Torso over his back. Don't talk about it, just hold him as long as he needs it.

The Twelfth Doctor wants to deal with the things happening properly. Try to help him with whatever he is doing, no matter if it's senseless. Speak with him about it and be honest. Don't lie if it's his fault in some way too, but be always on his side. Remind him that he's a living thing too and not even a Timelord is perfect, but show who he regardless got to save. You know he's not a cuddler, but when it's really bad for him do it anyway. Sit infront of him and take his hands. Show him what you feel about the situation through your eyes and he will look back into yours. Run your thumb over his palm and he will eventually take your hand properly. Let go first so he doesn't have to feel embrassed.