Kid!Neko!Tom x Kid!Tord

(Requested by @lunaxywolf.)

   Tom wasn't really a 'monster', per say, but he was a different kid. Instead of being a normal human, he had three different things. First different thing were his eyes, which were black. Second different thing was his hair that spiked up naturally no matter what he did. Third different thing was that he had cat ears and a cat tail.
Everyone thought Tom was extremely weird, mostly for the last detail. No one else had cat ears and a cat tail, so they stared to bully Tom because he was different.
Tord was a normal kid at their school, the only thing that was different about him from the other kids was his violent tendencies, but that may just be because he was raised by the devil. He was friends with Tom, since Tom's only friends were Edd and Matt and the small brunette and the small ginger got them to be friends.

Tom mostly hid that he was bullied, only telling Tord, since he felt like the small Norwegian could maybe relate to him for being sadistic at such a young age. Tord said he would try to help but he couldn't make any promises, until one day.

  One day, as Tord sat on his front porch, playing on a small game boy color he had gotten a few months back, he heard someone walk down the sidewalk in front of his house. The norski looked up and spotted Tom, his brown ears flat against his head and his tail dropping. Tord got up when he saw the small Brit was bruised and beat up, a few cuts littering his ears, tail, and cheeks. Tord jumped down the steps and ran over to his friend, who stopped to look at him. Tord flinched when he saw that one of his eyes was swelling shut and turning blue and purple.
   "Tom?! What happened?!" Tord squeaked out, blinking in confusion. Tom shook his head.
   "You know... someone beat me up for being different... same old, same old." Tom sighed. Tord huffed and wrapped an arm around his buddy's shoulders.
   "Come on, I'll walk you home." Tord muttered to him as he walked. Tom nodded and walked besides him, their paces matching each other's perfectly.

  Tom and Tord soon neared Tom's house and Tord walked him up the steps to the front door, then knocked. His mother answered, shocked and ushering the two children in when she saw that her son was bleeding and hurt. Tord helped Tom limp down the hall and to the living room, sitting him down on the couch as his mom got medical supplies to patch him up. Tord day next to him, fidgeting with his red hoodie strings in silence. Tom shifted.
"Thanks..." the Brit muttered. Tord smiled softly.
"No problem, really." Tord rubbed his friend's arm. "I don't want you getting hurt anymore. From now on, think of me like your personal bodyguard! I'm not leaving your side when you're not at home." Tord said with a grin. Tom smiled back softly. The small norski suddenly leaned over and kissed Tom's cheek, making him turn red out of embarrassment and confusion.
"W-what was that for?!" The Brit asked and Tord shrugged.
"It's what best friends do, I think." He chirped. "I'm gonna help you though everything, Tom, I promise." He hugged the bruised up Brit again. Tom purred as his ears twitched. He hugged Tord back and wrapped his tail weakly around the other. Before Tord pulled back, Tom kissed his cheek. Both of them giggled in response.

(Sorry for any mistakes and sorry that it was so short and bad)