Very Important

Hey guys,

This is seoul-aki or seoulaki (as in tumblr, twitter or instagram).

So, I have a lots of things to tell you guys after this hiatus.

So, before I ramble about other things, let's come straight to the point.

1. Thank you guys, so, so, so, much for all the reads, votes and comments and to all of those people who added the books into theie reading lists.

You guys mean the world to me and mean so much!!

2. As you can see, I chnaged my username. Well, there are several reasons for that as this account was mainly created for my kpop love. (I was already on Wattpad before @rileycarlen where I have several works posted) so I wanted to go more SK type. And hence I also created accounts on different SNS.

tumblr, instagram, twitter - seoulaki

[seoul-aki is just for Wattpad] where I'm mainstream KPOP).

and my collages used for the dating games up till now have my previous watermark, which are still mine so don't go ahead trying to claim them. I don not claim the photos used but I do still claim the collage. I'll have a new watermark on my upcoming collages.

3. I'm having a full month to myself as I have no schools or after classes, but, here's the thing, from april, I don't even know if I'll be able to come online and that's upto April of 2019. (A whole friggin' year!!!)

Main reason is that my schools will start and I'll have my after classes every day of every single week and it's my senior year in high school, so I'm not in a position to compromise with any of that either.

I'm not saying I won't update a whole month without notice. I will update you when I decide to take a hiatus but from April, updates will be vague. (I'm so sorry...)

4. I've been teasing my followers on Instagram about the new fanfic I'm writing. (Sehun, EXO) I decided to mainly promote it on Insta itself but since the release date is soon, I'm gonna shamelessly promote it here. So, even if you are not EXO biased or anything, I welcome you to read it. Although I've written books before, (general fiction and fanfictions) this will be my first time writing a kpop based fanfic and that to, a contemporary genre, so your feedback does count. I'm really excited for it and hope that maybe, I've hyped you up too! Here's the schedule for the same and you'll find related stuff on my Instagram story as well as my Instagram posts.

 I'm really  excited for it and hope that maybe, I've hyped you up too! Here's the  schedule for the same and you'll find related stuff on my Instagram  story as well as my Instagram posts

5. As I mentioned in 4, I will promote my works on SNS, so it will be better if you follow me (here or on my other SNS) because I plan to write more kpop fanfics in the future and I may not necessarily keep my readers updated about schedules in the book itself since I like to keep it organised (trust me, it take a great ounce of strength when I put important notes like these in the middle of the book).

Benefits of following me, well, a. you get updated on my works first (upcoming or ongoing). b. I follow you back if you're a kpop account (not on Wattpad though since I do free follow sprees occasionally). c. we become friends!! d. obviously, kpop. e. I try to funny... I guess?

Anyways, yeah, that's what I basically wanted to say.

Any queries or just things you want to talk about, feel free to use the comments section or pm/dm me on any of my accounts. (I make a point to reply.)

And I love you!!!

-리효