Ending Note

Hey carats!

We have finally reached the end... *insert crying emoji*

Firstly, I want to thank all you guys for giving this book so much love, all the 33k+ views and 1k+ votes and to all those people who added this book into their reading lists. I hope you'll keep loving this book all the same in the future.

Secondly...

We were going to celebrate the votes milestone here. I don't have any particular idea. I had asked you guys but I did not get any reply so IDK... do tell what should I do? Q&As about what you'd like to know or drabbles on request, maybe a discord chat... maybe a watch together party? Please tell me if you have your own ideas! I really wanna celebrate with you guys since I haven't done anything that special with this book and it's readers. I promise we'll celebrate after my hiatus.

But honestly, you guys make me so overwhelmed. I hope you enjoyed this book. At least that's what those comments said to me.

Now, moving on to demographics.

Comment if you see your country down below! Make some friends while you are at it!

(In the order of number of readers) We currently have readers from : Indonesia, USA, Malaysia, Belgium, Estonia, France, Germany, Poland, Serbia, Spain, UK!!

The numbers of countries here is AMAZING!!!!

I'm going to start another Dating Games after this. You guys can request which group you want me to do. The group with most request will be chosen. You have till September. The next dating games will be very different in format, make sure to check it out when it comes!

I also have other books of your interest, BTS Dating Games (completed), Kouyou (Sehun fanfic {on hiatus}), EXO Dating Games (completed), GOT7 Dating Games (on hiatus).

So, this part officially marks the completion of this book. I may come up with updates for my fanfics and stories or other kpop stuff, just to notify you guys.

You can find me on IG, tumblr and Twitter (seoulaki), or you can just talk to me here.

Don't forget to leave your thoughts before you leave!

I hope you keep on loving this book and show it through views and votes. This book may be completed but it sure isn't ending.

Thank you again!

I hope to see you soon!

-리!!