How it starts.

Just to let you know the ' sign are their thoughts. So you aren't confused.

My name is Suzui Ranji....and i am in love with my best friend.

The problem is...he is male..like me. 

*Suzui POV*

I had asked (Y/n) if we could walk home together, since we lived near each other. It wasn't out of the ordinary, we would do this mostly every day. 

"Suzui! Are you listening to me..!" He shouted towards me while i got out of a daze. "Hmm? yea?" I answer after him while he gives me a annoyed look. "Geez, at least act like your listening." He pouts a little while he pushed me away gently. "Are you okay? You seem to space out a lot." He sounded a little worried. "No, I'm fine." I give him a cheery grin and rub his (h/c) hair to mess it up a little. 

"No really, don't worry about it." I laugh a little while he sighed with relief, he was always like this. worrying over the little things. The truth was i actually wasn't okay..i was a little hurt. It wasn't his fault though, i was the stupid one for having these feelings. I just wanted to be friends for a bit longer. 

"The homework the teach gave us is really hard." He had his homework assignment out in his hands while he scanned it. "How am i supposed to know this." He gave a annoyed whine. "Let's work on it together." I offered while he gave me a smile while rubbing his neck. "I mean..you don't need to." He laughed awkwardly. 'Cute..' I thought while blushing a little. "I mean since we're in the same class and stuff.." I blurted out embarrassed. "Right! no take backs!" He shouted happily, we have both come to a stop as we arrived at his place. "I got some snacks this time~!" He went and grabbed the house key out of his pocket, putting it in the door lock he opened the door out wide. 

"You can just set up in my room, while i get the snacks." I nod and walk down the hall way to his room. Opening the door slowly i see the familiar walls and the same aura. The room had a few dirty clothes on the floor, other then that the room seemed pretty clean.  I had put down my school bag by the door and entered the room.

This room had a lot of memories, good and bad. 

*Flash back*

Violent gun shot noises can be heard from the room.~

"Hey! Stop stealing my kills!" (Y/n) shouted angrily while i smile and continue to annoy him with my game play. we were about 7-8

He pushes me to lose my focus while i push him back but a little to roughly, i ended up falling over him while his back landed on the floor. to stop myself from falling on top of him i had put my two hands on the floor beside his neck, i was completely towering over him while i was blocking his veiw. We both stayed quiet while staring at each other. "...." 

My heart was beating rapidly just from being this close to (y/n), breathing distance. we stayed like this for another minute while we both heard the game over melody playing. "Awe!" He shouted while moving me away and looking at the tv screen. 

And just like that it was over. The moment we both shared....gone. I watched him go back to playing the video game. 'I can't be the only one that feels like this..can i?' i ask myself while he turns to me. "You joining me or what?" He smiled innocently while i nodded slowly and join him.

I think it was about that time where my feelings for him started to grow more and more, i hid them. hiding them seemed a little easier. 

*End of flash back*