|1| Joshua Rush •audition•

OK my first request + a shout out to lovekitkat29 for this idea!, OK lets start this!!!
------------------------------------------------------

|Y/n|

Today is the day of my audition. My mom/dad signed me up about 2 weeks ago and they finally answered. I got up and headed to my bathroom and took a shower.
After my shower I grabbed an outfit.

Your outfit ^^

Your outfit ^^

I brush my teeth and combed my hair. I decided to leave it down/up because it felt comfortable and right for the outfit.
I went down stairs and grabbed a bagel and toasted it, put some cream cheese on it and pored me some orange juice.
( if you don't like this breakfast just imagine something else.)

"Come on mom/dad I don't want to be late." I said as I grabbed my bag which had all my stuff in it like my wallet and phone and other special stuff.
"Coming sweetheart." My mom/dad said rushing out of the room. "It doesn't start till 4, why you in a rush?"
"Why? Because the Andi Mack cast are gunna be there for a little." I said happily.

"Oh and you want to meet that Cyrus guy, right."

"What... Of course but I still want to meet the whole cast."

|At the auditioning building|

I walked inside and got into this Line filled with girls and boys from all around. Soon I was up in the line, I haven't seen the cast yet I was probably late. I walked inside and greeted each of the auditioning people that were judging my skill.

After the audition

I walked out shaking, I only had a small part which was gunna be a bigger part in future hopefully. I walked outside heading to the car when I seen him and only him

JOSHUA RUSH

My body froze, my heart dropped and my soul left my body. I wanted to go up to him and say hi and tell him I'm a huge fan but I'd make it awkward for both of us.

I could keep my eyes off him before I knew it I tripped over a box that someone left outside.

How awkward!

I saw a hand with was their to pick me up. I grabbed it and dusted my self off. Dang nabbit their goes my chance of seeing him again. Thanks I said getting up. I turned around and headed to the car. The hand grabbed my shoulder and as I turned around their her was, Josh. "A-are you OK you have a scratch on your arm." He said. I looked at my arm, it was bleeding.
"Oh my gosh, uh I got to go I'll uh, clean this up later, uh bye." I said. "W-wait uh can I have your number, I believe you auditioned so maybe get to know each other before we shoot or whatever." He said.

I was surprised, why me! "Oh uh of course." I said handing him a piece of paper with my number and name.

"Y/n, nice name." He said "OK see you some other time." He walked off waving good bye with other fans surrounding him within seconds.

Weeks later

So I got a call back and didn't get the part. I was up in my room listening to music when my phone chirped. I tapped on the number that was on my message app.

[Unkown]- Hey is this y/n?

[Y/n]- uh yes who is this?

[Unkown]- it's Josh

My heart pooped it's pants
(Reference)

[Y/n]- oh hey was up?

Y/n changed name to Josh🍭

[Josh🍭]- why the lollypop?

[Y/n]- because your sweet! Lol! If you don't like it I can change it.

[Josh🍭]- no no its OK, it cute.

[Y/n]- that's good

[Josh🍭]- so I was wondering if you wanna hang out sometime, to get to know you before we act together.

[Y/n] - um I didnt get the part, I'm sorry.

[Josh🍭]- what! I'm sorry y/n. That doesn't matter we can still hang out and talk, only if you want to?

[Y/n]- it's OK, and Yes I would love that!

[Josh🍭]- that's good, can't wait wanna meet at (any place) at 7?

[Y/n]- perfect, see you soon

------------

I got ready and put on a sweater that said nerd in the middle and jeans with rips in them. It was 6;30 so I decided to play on my phone while waiting for the moment of time.

7:00 PM

I walked to (the place) and saw Joshua already sitting down. I walked by him and we talked for about 2 hours about random stuff.
I never knew this day would happend, ever!

It was 9:30 so I decided to go home. "Uh I got to go home before it gets to late."

"Uh it's OK it was really nice to meet you today."

"You too."

I gave him a hug and left. "Same thing tomorrow right." He said. "of course." I walked home with a stupid smile on my face, and another smile on my face tomorrow too.

-----------

First chapter done!!!!!!! Sorry for the messed up stuff out if it's bad Ahhhhhhh!!!!! Ok next chapter will be.....

You'll have to see!!... hehehe lol I'll be making it tommorow and finish it by this week! See you later my alligators!!!!
:3