|3| Ariana Grande •secret•

I added some titles to it!

Ok so I got a request for Ariana Grande maybe cause it has it on the cover or whatever, here it goes!

Y/n pov.
     I am a huge fan of Ariana grande and have had a crush on her since the day she put out her first album and when she was in victorious and Sam and Cat.
   We are going to Florida to visit my grandparents because my parents agreed every summer  we'd go down their and see them.
When we got their my grandparents where waiting outside. I ran up to them and gave them a hug. "Y/n you have gotten so big." (While writing this I'm reading this in Italian for some reason) I walked inside the house and found where I'm staying. It was a huge room with a waterbed and a flat screen TV. Anything you can imagine. My grandparents are really rich somehow, they told me that they won the lottery but I don't believe them.

Next day..

The next day was not so good, I ate breakfast like regular and got clean clothes and jumped in the shower. After all that I decide to hang out at the mall. It was about a couple miles long so I rode my bike down their. At the mall I got some Starbucks and cheesy fries and headed out.
When I headed home I saw a person heading my way she looked lost, she had a brown jacket on and a beanie hat with sunglasses, you couldn't see any part of her. I stopped. "Um do you need help, you look lost?" "Oh um I need help finding an address, um." She said pulling out a piece of paper. "Y/g/a. (You grandparents address) Where ever the heck that is." "Oh that's where I'm staying!" I said "oh cool then can I follow you, sorry if that sounds creepy." She giggled. "sure." I said. I knew I could trust her, plus she looked familiar.
As we got to the house I opened the door and called my grandparents. They came over and started getting surprised by the girl. "Oh my gosh, Ari how have you been." My grandma said. "Come, come in and make your self comfy." What happend they never acted like this. I looked at the girl, she took of her jacket then her hat then her sunglasses. My eyes frozen, it was fricken Ariana grande.
  "Hi I'm ar-" she said before I interrupted. "Arinana grande, I know who you are and I'm a huge fan." I said shaking her hand. "Why are you here, how do you know my grandparents?" I questioned. "Well they taught me when I was young and having trouble and came here ever since to have a normal life and no one freaking out." She said.
    Later on me and her talked for hours, it felt kinda normal, like hanging out with regular people. "Ok i have to go know for a photoshoot, um thanks for the time we had y/n it was so nice to meet you." She said. Giving me a hug "thanks for making my day." I said. "And promise never to tell anyone about this." She said pulling out her pinky. I pulled my pinky out and said 1 simple thing, "I promise!"

THEIR YOU GO! she/he doesn't want her/his name or user on here so OK! Next will be a contest I'm writing for! I need an idea for it, give me a Stranger Things/or it cast member and I'll make it for the contest! Thanks so much!
Bye Gators!