|2| Wyatt Oleff •Noodles•

PS: sorry If your mom Isn't this mean in this.. It's just pretend.

Credits to x_anime_izzy_x for this!

3 months earlier...
"Y/n l/n, please come in here, they are ready for you." This women in her mid 30s said.
I got up from the waiting chair I was on and followed her into the audition room. I walked up to where the judges were and got ready for the audition.

Present...
"Mom! " mom!" I screamed down the hall to tell my mom the good news. "What do you want y/n I'm very busy." She said in vexation. "I got a call back, they called me back and said that they would love for me to be in the movie!" I said speeding my voice. " good job y/n, I'm so proud of you." She said sarcastically.

I ran back to my room and I saw another message on my laptop. It was my best friend Wyatt. Ever since I went to the audition we have been friends...

Back At the audition...

As I walked out of the audition room I got to meet the rest of the cast which they already picked.

"Hi I'm Jaeden, I'll be playing Bill denbrough." This boy with brown hair said.

"Hey I'm Finn, Finn wolfhard. I play Richie Tozier." This guy with curly hair said. "And are friend Jack isn't here but he'll be playing Eddie"

"I'm Sophia Lillis, I will be playing Beverly in this movie, aka the school slut." This short red headed girl said with a giggle.

"I'm Wyatt oleff, but you can call me Olaf." He joked. "I'll be playing Stan in this." The tall noodle headed boy said.

"Hi I'm Jeremy and I'll be playing Ben in the movie, I hope we can be good friends in the future." This really nice brawny kid with brown hair and glasses said.

"I hope so to." I answered.

"Hello my future co-star." this dark skinned boy said. "I'll be playing Mike in this, and my name is Chosen."

"The chosen one!" I joked. And we laughed.

"Ok well I'm y/n l/n and I'll be playing Madison Sampson." I said with out stuttering. B-b-bill

For weeks me and the cast hung out everyday and got to know each other better. I had a crush on Wyatt for about 2 weeks and I loved hanging with him.

Present again...

Noodles- hey want to hang out

N/n- sure who's all gonna be their?

Noodles- oh uh just us, Jack and Finn are at a park, Sophia's at a photo shoot with Jaeden, chosen hanging out with Nicholas, and Jeremy is at piano practice.

N/n- sure it will be fun!!

Noodles- you know it will! Come to my house by 6.

N/n- kk

I put my phone down, jumped in the shower. I put on my f/c (favorite color) pants with a/d (A design) on it. And a long sleeve black shirt that goes off my shoulders. Kinda like a lazy outfit because why not.

After I got ready I started to watch TV waiting for the clock to change. I was watching F/s\m. I hit 5:45 and it takes a little bit to get to Wyatt's house. He's staying at his Grandparents house for a couple months till we got to shoot again.

I went up to his door and did a funny rhythm on it so he knows it's me, we always did this so it's kinda our thing. He opened the know and he had an adorable smile smeared on his face. "Hello my princess." He said bowing down. I laughed and started talking in a Majesty voice. " you better now down peasant." I said. Wyatt got up and tackled me down. " who you calling a peasant,peasant! " he said tickling me. I tried to move but his grip was to hard to move from. Soon he stopped because I was dying, aka coughing. "You killed me." I said fake falling down and playing dead. He rolled me over and did 'CPR' but before I knew It he put his lips on mine. "You alive now" he said chuckling."ya ya I am." I said dazed from that, Wyatt Oleff kissed me! It wasn't actually a kiss, just fake CPR but still.

Soon we got to the couch and started watching TV. I put my head on his shoulder while falling asleep. Before I did I felt Jim kiss my forehead and say good goodnight. Their we were sleeping on the couch together nothing could be better than this.

Done... Hope you liked this!