|4|Millie B brown •nickname•

For this I did a it/St generator and I got my baby Millie before you read this one can get sad if your emotional!

^^^
Ok carry on! PS: VERY CRINGY AND CHEESY LOL!

Bewarb!
(Reference)

-------------------

  Ever since you guys were little you and Millie have been best friends. You guys did everything together. But one day, she moved away, she started acting and starting a full on career. You cried for weeks knowing that you were never gonna see her again. Your best friend was gone.

Years later...
"Get ready for bed Y/n." My mom said. I nodded, I was watching stranger things for the hundredth time. I watched it because I saw Millie on it. I looked at the screen, where I paused it on. It was Millie (El) I turned it off and I didn't realize it but I was crying.
  I felt arms around me I wanted it to be Millie, but it was my mom. I turned around to here and squeezed her into a hug. "Mom, I miss her." I said between sniffs. "It's OK baby, I hate seeing you like this. Starting tomorrow we are getting rid of everything that was hers." She said combing her hands in my hair.

Later that night..
   I couldn't go to bed, i kept visualizing her beautiful face, the way her hair is. I didn't know what this feeling was but I hate it. Soon I fell asleep I dreamed about our life together, me seeing her again but something was weird about it, I was falling in this dark hole with stars in it. It felt nice and warm.

Next morning..
  I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. It was Saturday so I had free time to do anything. it was Millie's live on Instagram. I hurried up and tapped it.
  Hello you awesome people! She said with her peppy accent. So today I will be doing a Q&A and I will be answering you adoring Fans. If you guys have a question please put it in the comments. The questions where flooding with comments. Like do you like Finn or are you dating Jacob sartorius  (saggytits) still. When I read that I felt a bit of jealousy I never like Jacob and especially not Jillie why can't it be y/s/n (your ship name) PS: my ship name with her is  Jillie too so, yah) but if Millie's happy, I'm happy.

I like Finn but as a friend, and me and Jacob are taking a break. She said.

I then commented something.
Hey Millie banillie, remember me? I said. It was a nickname I gave her when we were little. Her face froze while staring at her phone. "Y-y/n?" She said stuttering. "Umm uh I g-got to go." She said turning of the live.
  She, she remembers me. I thought to myself with a smile on my face. A little bit later my phone starting ringing. It was from and unknown number, I answered it.

You: hello

Unkown: Hello um is this y/n l/n?

You: yes who's this

Unkown: y/n!

You: Millie is it this you

I could tell that was her accent.

Unknown: it is y/n/n, I miss you so much!

You: Millie I miss you more

Unknown: give me your address I need to see you again! I need to hang out with you again and see you! I don't have any plans this week so I'm going to see my best friend again.

  You gave her your address and a couple hours later you heard a knock on the door. You opened it and their stood the one and only MILLIE BOBBY BROWN! tears flowed down your face. You gave her a hug and she hugged back tightly.
   "Y/n/n I have something to tell you,it's been beating me up since the day I left." She said
  "What is I millster!" I cried.
  "I like you and I didn't tell you because I didn't want to get hate from my fans but I don't care anymore, y/n l/n I like you."
  My eyes were filled with tears, Millie brown just said she loved me. "Millie I liked you to for the longest time, I couldn't sleep or eat." I said. She hugged me tighter It was the best feeling in the world! She was nice and warm and smelled good "I wish you could could stay forever." I said. "I do to but I can't." We hugged again.
  Later that day we went up to my room and showed her all the pics that where on my wall of us. She had tears in her eyes. "I missed you so much y/n." "I missed you most." I said she layed her head on my shoulder. "You tired from the trip." I asked. "Ya couldn't sleep." She yawned. She fell asleep on my shoulder. "I love you so much Millie." I whispered and kiss her forehead while falling asleep right by her.

Omg so cringy!!!!! Ahhh!!!! Ok their you go, I'll be making another MBB and I promise it will be better!
Please vote and comments thanks so much!