13

The Event

*Yuu's pov*

I woke up the next morning to see darkness gleaming through the window, intimidating me. Why did it have to be so dark in the morning?

Well, this is the vampire realm after all.

I turned to my side to see if Mika was awake, since I still felt tight arms wrapped around me.

He wasn't.

In fact, the blue eyed boy was fast asleep, letting out soft noises as he nuzzled into me. I gulped and turned away, feeling something worse than uncomfortable-ness.

I was flat out queasy at the boy that was snuggling me.

I twitched and squirmed a little, even though I knew it was only going to make him mad when he woke up.

It did.

I squirmed uncomfortably until Mika let out a deep growl. I froze, nervous he might hurt me again like he always does. Should I be used to the pain by now? I don't know.

"Yuu-chan." Mika spoke, his voice groggy but hot, since it was his morning voice. And well, his voice is hot anyways. Wait—what am I doing?

"W-What?" I trembled. His hot breath ticked my neck and ear, his hair brushing against my cheek. I gulped.

"Did you not hear me when I told you to stay still last night? That still applies today." Mika said firmly. I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath.

It's too early to start crying.

I tried to hold back the fresh tears but it was very hard. I somehow managed but I don't know how.

"Yuu," Mika sighed. He noticed my uncontrollable shaking and my bottom lip was trembling like crazy with the urge to cry. "Don't cry. Hey, baby, come on." Mika kissed my shoulder lightly, causing me to flinch.

"It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you. I know you're a good boy, Yuu. I know you are. So please, don't cry. I love you, you know." I just looked down.

He kissed my cheek, smothering me with love. He smiled softly, whispering soothing words in my ear.

But my heart hurt.

~

I didn't recognise myself.

I was standing in a tuxedo and dress shoes, staring at my reflection in a full body mirror. The tired, depressed, and sickly looking boy in the mirror did not look like me.

At home, when I looked at myself in the mirror, I recognised myself. But now, I wasn't so sure anymore.

I was insecure, exhausted, sick, and beyond upset. Who was this person in the mirror? Certainly no one I knew.

All of a sudden, strong arms snakes around my waist and Mika's striking form in his royal tux and cape, appeared in the mirror. He kissed the top of my head and started to gently sway back and forth with me, whispering 'I love you's' into my ear. He kissed down my neck and sighed when I flinched and started to tremble.

"Come, my love. It's time to leave." I swallowed thickly and allowed Mika to take my hand. He laced around fingers together and smiled down at them. He bit lip with a content look on his face.

I followed him outside of the castle and into a fancy car. Male vampires piled into cars behind us, and a male driver stepped into ours. Then, we were off to whatever Hxll Mika has in store for me.

~

"We're here!" Mika chirped happily. He opened the door for me, and I slowly climbed out, feeling terrified. He noticed my fear, and gave me a comforting smile.