IMPORTANT

Hey guys, it's Nia. I wanted to address a few things here.

First, thank you for the continued support on this story! I love to read your comments and see how you all react to the book. Thank you for understanding that this is a yandere fanfic so there will be sick content in here.

Next, I know a lot of you want Yuu to start loving Mika already. With a book like this one, it'll take time. There is a lot coming up in the meantime, so please don't become impatient! I saw some people making comments about it and that's totally fine! But I just wanted you to know that it's going to take some time, because of everything Mika has done to Yuu.

With that said, this is a MikaYuu book after all, so there will be plenty of MikaYuu interactions and content to fill up that space.

There will be some triggers soon, so I wanted to let you all know ahead of a time. I will warn you at the start of the chapter if the chapter contains a trigger. (Which includes self-harm and suicide, by the way).

Also, Kimizuki x Yoichi ship will be included in this story. If you guys want more content from these two, let me know. There will be plenty of content anyways, but if you want more then just tell me!

I enjoy your positive feedback and positive opinions. Feel free to ask me to update in a nice way at any time! Please also make sure to check the messages I send you all from my profile [if you follow me, which if you haven't already—you really should ;)))]. They can be very important!

I have lots more time to update because I personally make time in my day to! This is my only public book left, I've finished my other ones. Now I'm just working on some private ones, which I'll get to tell you about next. (Some MikaYuu ones I will tell you about in the future as well).

I wanted to let you all know that the reason I wanted to know if you like KPOP is because I am working on a collection of bottom Taehyung (V from BTS) oneshots that will be public shortly. They are Taehyung x BTS (and others!!). I will be taking requests.

(My bias is V and my bias wreckers are Jimin and Jungkook by the way. I also stan Red Velvet, Blackpink, Exo, (G)I-DLE, and many others).

I will let you all know when I release this collection. You can expect lots of future BTS fanfics that will include many ships. These are my favourites:

-Taekook
-Vmin
-Yoomin
-Jikook
-Namjin
-Taejin
-Taegi
-Yooseok
-Namjim

Those are the main ones, and in no particular order. (Although I do love Taekook, Vmin, Taegi, and Yoomin a lot).

I will let you know when future books are released. A lot of them will include other KPOP idols, so be nice and open-minded.

Anyways, this is long so thank you again for the support and vote or comment (OR BOTH) so I know you read this! **I'll give a shoutout to the best comment.**

Thanks so much! Love ya! :) xx

~Nia :D xoxo

(P.S. Check out my profile for my social media.) xo

PEACE OUT ✌🏻💜