Special Chapter #37

Shon Bray

"Mr. Moore do i have your attentions already?" I smirk on him while looking at the files on his new file of applicants.

"No you didn't,  and im not interested listening to your dimwit story" napa clear throat siya habang tinitignan ang isang application.

"All i wanted is this" sabay bigay sa kanya nun kaya tinanggap niya.

"Doctor Maria? " i grin and nod.

"What about her Mr. Moore? " napahinga ako nang malalim.

"Para pumayag ako sa offer mong concert in your granddaughter birthday party then you must pay atleast with my most needed requested right?" Napalunok siya habang nakatingin sakin.

"If you don't want then I'll text my dad to stop the relocation project your doing with my fathers partnership" i leaned on him putting my hands on his table and give him my devilish smile.

"Don't accept that woman,  call all the hospitals not to accept that f*cking woman" napalayo siya nang tingin sakin kaya umayos ako nang tayo and i put my hand on my pocket.

"Kung ayaw niyong masira ang hospital na pagtratrabahuan nang babaeng yan then it's your choice already,  i warn you" tumalikod and i heard him sigh of defeat.

"Okay gagawin ko ang gusto mo,  I'll ban Dr. Maria in all medical hospitals" napangiti ako at humarap sa kanya.

"Good choice Mr. Adams,  but i more like ruined her licence too forever, Mr. Adam she ruined our family she take advantage on my sick dad but more and more i don't need to explain that woman dirty doings, don't let her take the choice of f*cking your dead patients right? " napalunok nang malalim si Mr. Adam

"You have my word Mr. Moore everything you need will be followed" tumango ako at tinignan siya.

"Then i really have your word,  don't disappoint me Mr. Adam i flew here just to have your support with me" tumango siya kaya nakipagkamayan ako saka na ako umalis when i saw that damn b*tch,  gulat na gulat siya nang makita ako but then tumigil ako sa harap niya.

"Wow what a coincidence b*tch" she clenched.

"Please wag dito" napangiti ako.

"O no!  Your begging now? Wow the thought of you running away from home makes me want to spit the hell out of your f*cking face,  are you going to apply in this field? Why? To seduce your patients again and take them home and f*cking they're dick with your dirty hole? " i said smiling then tumayo siya bigla dahil lahat ay pinag uusapan siya,  yeah right!  Everyone must know what this woman did to my mom.

When she was about to slap me napigilan ko na yun.

"Don't you dare lay your f*cking hand on me,  why? Are you hurt? Does the truth making you feel weak?" I smile on her at tinulak siya kaya napaupo siya.

"Everyone,  i think you must know what this woman did to my mom,  she's my dad physician back in Philippines and she take advantage on my dad and then she hurt my mom,  my mom got accident because of her,  while my mom is missing she's taking my dad home and taking advantage on my sick dad and she claim my dad her boyfriend? " i laugh hard while everyone is gazing at her like a dirtybug.  Yeah right!  She deserve it.

"No one thought a doctor who need to take care of her patient to regained they're self but instead to her she seduce my dad" agad siyang tumayo nang makita niyang may mga reporter na kinukunan kami.

"Oh i forget to tell you,  im gonna show the world what you did to my dad and mom" saka ako tumalikod sa kanya at nawala ang ngiti ko. I really don't know but that woman is getting on my nerve. I will do everything to destroy that woman reputation.

"Shon it must be a good chance if your mom will be the one to slpa her hard" dahil sa sinabi nang manager ko napangiti ako.

"Well do that,  let's go my moms waiting for me" saka ako naglakad when someone bump into me.

"Sorry" tumango lang ako at naglakad na palayo and drove out. 

"Kuyaaaaaaaa!!!! " napapikit ako dahil sa sigaw ni lyra.

"Shit Lyra" i hissed on her and i just heard her laugh at the other line.

"Excuse me sir,  were taking off please turn off your phone" napatingin ako sa babae.

"Just a minute " tumango siya at umalis na.

"Kuya papauwi ka na? Pasalubong ko? " i smile while listening to her.

"Hindi ko kasama yung pasalubong mo hindi sumama sakin"

"Ganun ba? " natawa nalang ako sa kanya,  this girl starting to have crush kaya isa pa tong babantayan ko. 

"Kuya miss you"

"Miss you too oh siya bye na,  say my love you to mom and dad,  plane were taking off bye" binababa ko na ang tawag at napatingin sa labas and the plane started to taking off hanggang nasa himpapawid na kami.

"Shon you need to sign this" napatingin ako sa mga photo card na binigay sakin nang manager ko. Kaya tinanggap ko nalang ang sign pen at nagsimula nang magtrabaho,  nakakasakit sa kamay pero kung iisipin mo mas maraming sakit sa katawan yung mga naghihintay sakin.  Cheering for us and shouting our name and jumping with their strength supporting us kaya alam kong kulang pa tong photo card with my signature para sa kanila.

Thou fan meet have lots of prohibited. 

"Shon you should pick a girlfriend" i smirk on him.

"Man girlfriend didn't pick up,  i am waiting for someone for me,  im waiting for the right time for me and im waiting for my heart to beat for that girl but for now,  i wanted to date my mother first before i bring a woman in front on them. So don't suggested that to me to pick someone just to have a so called girlfriend,  im not on a hurry,  someday I'll used the tragedy as my dad teach me"

To be continue....

TheMirrorPrincess