Markiplier x Reader •Arguments•

You fumble around in your pockets for your keys and unlocked the front door. You stepped in the house and placed all your bags down and closed the door. Chica came running at you with her favourite squeaky toy in her mouth. You took it and launched it across the hallway and Chica raced after it. "Marki, I'm home!" You waited for a reply but after a while there was non. "Mark?" You walked upstairs and to him recording door. You could hear the sound of video games echoing within his room. He wasn't talking so you figured that he wasn't recording and opened his door. "Hey Mark, I'm home." Mark glanced over you quickly and back to his game. "Hey (y/n)." You sat down next to him and hugged him. Mark quietly squeaked as he focused on the game. You didn't realise that he was playing PUBG and that he was close to winning. You pouted and sat on his lap, hugging his torso in an effort to get his attention but it didn't work. You sighed and went off to get changed out of you clothes.

Whilst you folded your clothes you felt a bit disheartened that Mark wouldn't hug you back. You slipped you shorts on and a oversized Jumper on and made your way back to Mark.

When you walked back in Mark's room you saw he was still focused on his games and made your way to take the old cup of coffee left on his desk. You were clumsy in general so when you walked past the tv you tripped over the tv cable and fell pulling out the power plug in the process. Suddenly you heard I high pitched scream come from Mark as he looked mortified. You felt guilty and stood up quickly. "WHAT THE HELL, I WAS SO CLOSE YOU STUPID B*TCH!!" You paused and stared at Mark in disgust. You were in disbelief. "Excuse me. What did you just call me?!" Mark stood up and threw his controller at you. You screamed and dodged it, hearing it break behind you. "I SPENT ALL DAY TRYING TO WIN AND YOU COME IN AND MESS EVERYTHING UP!" A tear slipped down your cheek as you cowered from Mark. "IT WAS BY ACCIDENT!" Your stomach began to sink as Mark slowly walked to you, the anger visible on his face. "It's what you do best isn't it!? You walking and and ruin everything, JUST LIKE MY LIFE!" Something snapped inside of you and you slapped Mark across the cheek. The feeling in you stomach intensified as you waited for Mark's reaction. Suddenly his hand harshly connected with your cheek with great force. The sound of his slap echoed around the room.

There was a moment of silence before it was broken. You uncontrollably began to shake, lifting your hand to your sore face. He hit you so hard that you felt like you were gonna get knocked out. Your lips began to tremble, letting your eyes flood with tears and small whimpers escaping your mouth. You quickly walked out the room and into your bedroom. You curled up on your bed and let out all your emotions. The bed covers began to get soaked with tears and you felt a piece of your heart break. With every second more tears spilled from your eyes. You began quietly talking to yourself, letting out all your thoughts. "Mark was right. All I ever do is cause misery to everyone. How can anyone stand me?" You continued to whimper after you cursed yourself for you actions.

Mark stared at the floor. Your bracelet, that Mark bought for you, came off during the ordeal. He felt guilty for what he did and said to you. Mark picked up the bracelet and walked over to your room. The door was closed and he could hear you quietly crying and sniffing. Mark slowly opened the door to find you in a tight ball on the bed. He entered the room and closed the door behind him which caused you it look up and then bury your face back into the bed letting out a loud cry with even more tears flooding out. Mark sat at the end of the bed and hung his head low. "I'm sor-."
"I'M SORRY MARK!" You cut him off and lunged at him, hugging him and burying your face in his chest, making his shirt wet with your tears. "You were right, all I do is mess up everything. Please forgive me Mark, I didn't mean to hit you." Mark was shocked. He knew that he was the one to be apologising to you. He wrapped his arms around you and rested his head on you shoulder. "I should be the one apologising to you. I over reacted and I shouldn't have hit you. Please forgive me." You rubbed Mark's back and muffled into his chest. "Yes Mark."