Googleplier x Reader •Sick Day•

•Reader POV•

I slowly dragged myself into my living room and the automatic lights turned on. I saw Google staring out of the window, looking down at all the people walking to work. I lived in a high rise apartment. It was the year 2250 and everyone seemed to follow a set routine of get up, got to work, work, go home, eat then sleep.

•No one POV•

"Morning Google." Googleplier turned round and smiled. "Good morning (y/n), I sense that you're unwell and in no shape to go to work today. How may I assist you." You collapsed on your sofa and cuddled a cushion. "Make me a cuppa and get my blanket for me please." Google switches the kettle on and hurried into your room to retrieve you blanket. In no time Google wrapped you up in your blanket and handed you your cup of coffee/tea. Is there anything else I can assist you with (y/n)." You shook your head and sipped a bit of your drink. "Can you sit with me please?" Google sat next to you and looked at you intensely. You looked at him uneasily. "Your body temperature is lower that usual. I shall assist you in warming up." Google shuffled his way towards you and laid on top of you. You felt like he was squashing you until his body began emitting heat. You began to relax and closed your eyes. Google's fluffy hair brushed against your face which ticked you nose. The combination of the blanket and Googleplier's body made you feel extra hot. "I sense that you are now over heating. I shall assist you in cooling down." Google took the blanket off of you and held you in a tight embrace. His body was now cold and he had a tight grip around you. Google couldn't help but notice that your cheeks where still hot. "Your cheeks are still hot-."
"I know it's fine." You continued to hold Google and face him. There was a moment of silence but it wasn't awkward. "I must say, you have beautiful eyes." You blushed more at Google's compliment and smiled. "I now understand why your cheeks are still hot. Want me to cool them down for you?" You smiled and looked down. "Do whatever you wa-." You suddenly stopped and zoned out. 'Wait I can't be falling for a robot. Why am I flirting with it? I need to stop, it's not like it has feelings for me anyway.' You push away and look down. "What's the matter (y/n)?" Google stood in front of you where you sat. "This doesn't feel right. I mean it's not like you would understand anything but I'm developing feelings for you and I just can't. You're a robot and I'm just a simple human." Google froze for a bit before speaking again. "I'm not just a robot, my primary functions are." You rolled your eyes as if you where being lectured. "To answer any questions as quickly as possible. My second primary function is to make sure my owner is in top conditions which include: Health, work, basic human functions, emotions and any other need that they might have. That includes feeling emotions as well to make sure that they are happy. I am here to make sure that you are happy and to form a close relationship so that I don't seem like I'm just a robot to you." You felt a bit guilty and twiddles your thumbs. Google sat next to you again and rested his head on your lap. "I hope you don't mind but I need to recharge my batteries. I didn't get the chance to during the night as I was busy thinking about you." You sighed and looked towards the ceiling. "One thing for sure is that you don't hide your emotions."
"Why would I hide anything from you (y/n)?"