| Chapter Eighteen ~ The Day ~ |

Richelle's Pov
Quietness filled my mind and butterflies flew around my stomach. I almost felt sick I was so nervous. At the same time, though, I was super excited. It was our wedding day! Mine and Noah's! I was no longer going to be Miss Nolet, but Mrs Erlick! Some say seventeen is too young to marry, but right now seemed like the perfect time for me. Besides, I was turing eighteen in a month's time.

"Oh Richelle," Noah's mother began speaking, "you look stunning!"

I smiled as I stared at myself in the mirror. I wore a white gown that went from my shoulders to my toes. It's gorgeous lace around my stomach and snow-white veil complimented the outfit perfectly. On my feet stood high heels as white as a cloud yet as sharp as a dagger.

"You look like a princess dear," she complimented me.

"Thank you so much," I replied, turning to look at her, "for everything."

Noah's mother was basically my mother now. We had become great friends overtime and she cared for me as if I were her own. In fact, we even went dress shopping together! She helped me pick out which dress I liked best. She was more of a mother to me than I'd ever had.

"Oh don't worry about it, dear! I loved helping out! Besides, Noah would be hopeless about this kind of stuff."

We both laughed, and she continued talking. I listened intently. 

"You know, when my husband and I were getting married, he forgot the ring! We had just exchanged vows and then he went to get the ring out of his pocket and it wasn't there! The wedding had to practically restart once he found the ring, silly man!"

I was about to laugh, but suddenly felt  dread in my stomach. What if something went wrong at my wedding? What if Noah forgot the ring? What if I messed up my vows? What if I tripped down the isle? What if my veil fell out? What if my shoe cane off? What if-

"Oh gosh, Richelle!" She cut off my thoughts. "Don't look so panicked! That was my wedding. Yours will be absolutely amazing! The best day of your life! Nothing bad will happen!"

I still wasn't convinced.

"But what if something bad does happen?" I began. "Am I too young to get married? Should I be doing this? What if I mess up my vows? What if my hair falls out? What if I trip? What if Noah says no? What if-"

"Richelle!" She cuts me off, again, but pulls me into a motherly hug. "Don't worry about a thing! You know your vows, you're the perfect the to get married, your hair is secure, there's nothing to trip on and Noah will definitely not say no. I know love when I see it, and he loves you. By the end of today, you'll be a married woman!"

"Thanks, Melissa," I replied, finally feeling okay.

"That's no problem," she smiled. "Now, I think I should go and check on my husband and yours to be! I need to make sure they've got everything sorted. Have you seen your sisters by the way? They look adorable!"

I'd let my sisters be my bridesmaids. They all wore adorable purple dresses and cute little silver crowns. My youngest sister, Sophia was the flower girl. I told her that she had a special job to do, which she loved the idea of.

My parents weren't at the wedding, of course, but my aunt was. She would've been invited anyway, but I really wanted to thank her for looking after the girls. She was my father's sister, but she had no idea what was going on at home. She was nothing like him.

I heard a few gasps from behind me. Quickly, I turned around to see who it was; my sisters. Of course. I let out a huge smile before crouching down and opening my arms for them. Eagerly, they ran into them, tightly squeezing me.

"Richelle," Elizabeth began, pulling away slightly, "you're getting married!"

"I know!" I laughed, just as excited as they were.

"What does that make Noah to us?" Sophia pondered, confused.

"He's our brother-in-law," Luna answered her, showing off her knowledge.

"What's that?" Sophia questioned, making me laugh.

"Don't you worry about that," I said, picking her up.

She giggled as I began tickling her and playing with her hair. I missed living like a family with them, but they couldn't all live with Noah and I.

"You all look very pretty!" I completed them, gently putting Sophia down.

"I love your dress!" Louisa smiled as she began to twirl her beautiful hair.

"Thank you," I told her, giving her my veil to try on.

Louisa was definitely the shyest of my siblings, but that wasn't a bad thing. Besides, I always thought that she was the most beautiful because of her modesty and politeness. Not to mention that she definitely got the best genes!

"Now girls," I began, taking the veil back, "the wedding is going to begin shortly. Why don't you all go and wait with the other guests?"

They all smiled before bounding off out the door. A tired sigh left my mouth; I was finally alone. It wasn't that I didn't like being with people, I just wanted some time alone every now and then.

I took a deep breath before mentally preparing myself for what was about to happen. I was getting married! I was getting married to the love of my life, Noah. I felt joy overcome my fear as a smile crept onto my lips. I couldn't wait!

********************

"Do you, Noah Erlick take Richelle Nolet to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest said.

This was it. I was about to marry Noah. Noah was about to marry me!

A crowd of people stood and watched as we both gazed into each other's eyes. I almost forgot they were there. Oh this really was the best day of my life! Noah looked so perfect in his midnight black suit. He looked amazing.

"I do," Noah replied, smiling at me.

"Do you, Richelle Nolet take Noah Erlick to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"No!"