Crush || Keith x Reader HS AU!

Tbh I love AUs, they're so cute ❤️✨ My favorite would have to be either mermaids or the hanahaki disease one ❤️. Enjoy my loves ❤️❤️ also tell me bae doesn't look adorable in that 😍❤️

Based off the song Crush by David Archuleta

(3rd POV)

   They were from two different "worlds" in a way. She was lesser (wut) than he was, a nobody if you will.

   She watched as he joked around and smiled with his group of friends, she only watched. She couldn't talk to him, she'd make a fool out of herself. The only person who stuck by her was Lotor (A/N: MY SWEET PURPLE BOY ILY). "Y/N just talk to him, if he does make fun of you I'll hit him," He glared towards Keith. Keith looked like a bad boy, one who skips half the day and comes back, or smokes and drinks. She blushes, "You know I can't, and besides I told you no violence.. only if necessary." Lotor rolled his eyes, "You're impossible, c'mon we'll be late dingus." He dragged her to their next class, (Y/N) snuck a quick glance at the mullet-headed boy.

(Keith POV)

   The bell rang but I didn't really care, class can wait. "You know that girl with the (h/c) who's in your class keeps staring at you. Kinda creepy if ya ask me," Lance snorted. I rolled my eyes, "Shut up drop out, it's not creepy. Besides, she's kinda cute." Lance nudged my shoulder, "If she's so cute then why don't you ask her out. There's a dance coming up this weekend right?" Shiro checked his calendar, "Yeah, it's Saturday at 7. Keith go and ask her, and get to class. I don't wanna get in trouble again or deal with-" "Yeah Yeah, I'm goin' see ya later," I ran as fast as I could to class.

   By time I got there I was already late. "Late again Mr. Kogane? This is your last warning." Whatever man.. I sat in my seat, which is close to that girl's desk too. I looked over and caught her glancing at me, I smirked and she quickly turned away. Cute.

   Class slowly went by and the bell rang signaling everyone to get the hell out. I saw the girl leave with that Lotor guy. Those two are always with each other it seems. I went over and put my hand on her shoulder, which wasn't a good idea. She was scared shitless. "Sorry sorry, I just wanna talk to you. Alone." Her face got red, and so did Lotor's, but his was with anger. "(Y/N) I'll wait outside okay?" He glared at me before he left.

"(Y/N) huh? Is that your name?" Well obviously Keith, what else. She nodded her head slowly. I smiled, "It's pretty.." Her face managed to get even redder from my compliment, "I - I don't think so... but thank you." I chuckled, "You know, you should take a picture it'll last longer." She looked confused, "What are you talking about?" I laughed a little, "In class, you're always staring at me. You may not notice but I know you do. Don't worry, I'm not creeped out."

She blushes again, "I'm sorry... you're just really...pretty..." It was my turn to blush. I'm....pretty?

(Reader POV)

Stupid stupid! Why did I say that!? I could've said handsome or good looking but pretty!? "I've never been called pretty before.. to be honest it should be me calling you that.." Keith's face was red like his shirt. "Look, we may have never spoken to each other ever.. I want to ask you to the dance this Saturday as my date.. and if you don't completely hate me afterwards.. would you wanna go out with me?" He scratches the back of his neck nervously.

I smiled and leaned up to kiss him on the cheek, "I'd love to.. Ive actually liked you for a long time, I was scared to talk to you for many reasons." He smiled back, "I can say the same about you. Well.. I uh.. better go. The others are probably waiting." I just remembered Lotor.. "M - Me too.. I don't want to keep Lotor waiting.. uh see you Saturday?" "Yeah! I'll pick you up around 6:45. See you till then.." he kissed my cheek and ran off.

"Till then." I hugged my book to my chest and met Lotor outside. "There you are! Geez what were you two doing?" "Nothing of what you're thinking, he asked me to the dance.. and I said yes." He smiled, "Well at least your crush likes you back." We continued our way home.

I'm excited for Saturday... ❤️

(A/N: Omg Keith was so ooc but other than that I did pretty good...? I hope you enjoyed this one, I had fun making this! ❤️❤️ I am going to do either a Shiro or Lance mermaid au next cause YA BOI LOVES HIS AUs!! Please vote and comment ❤️❤️ Bye!)