Nice Bike || Keith x Reader HS AU!

i've been given so many cool ideas from a sweet reader, you know who you are doll cause you requested this lol. enjoy hun, thank you for the ideas!

... yo tell me why the pic looks like me back in middle school lol ...

pronouns: she/her/her's

⚠️cursing/dirty jokes⚠️

(Reader POV)

It was about 5:30 now, I was eating my breakfast and just wondering why school has to exist. It's fucking annoying, everyone is.

I can only tolerate like 3 people.. and that says something. "(Y/N)! You're going to be late!" I heard my older sister say. Since mom and dad passed away, I moved in with my twenty four year old sister and her family, there's no relatives around here. "Yeah yeah, I hear you. See ya," I grabbed my helmet and bag.

I started my motorcycle up, yes, I have one. Well it used to be my dad's, we both had a passion for them. It's what we bonded over. Sis and mom didn't understand what the hell we would talk about most of the time.

"Hey! That's a nice ride you got!" I turned my head to see four people. Yeah, I know them. Well three of the four. "Thanks," I put my helmet on. I recognized the lanky boy, Lance McClain. He's chill but a major player. "Cmon Lance!! We'll be late!" A smaller kid said, who I recognized as Pidge.

I took a glance at a newer face. The first thing I noticed was this man's thick ass mullet. Our eyes met for a while, before he looked down at the pavement. Lance whined,
"But I wanna look at her bike!!" Hunk dragged Lance, "We'll all be late for looking at it! Look at the bike after school!!" They all soon left and so did I.

(Keith POV)

Man.. that motorcycle was hella nice. She's got it good. "Hey mullet, you were gawking at her man! Got a crush??" Lance nudged my shoulder. I pushed him off, "As if." He smirked, "So you wouldn't mind if I asked her out for coffee date?" "Shut up man," I thought about it.

I barely know her. But then again, she's absolutely gorgeous. Maybe if I get to know her more...

"Keith?" Pidge tapped my shoulder. "Hm.. sorry. Just thinking." "Yeah, about you and her-" "LANCE!!!" We all shouted. He just laughed.

-time skip-

It was lunch time now, I was looking around for (Y/N). She was walking towards the staircase, leading to the roof. I followed her up there, cause why not.

I stopped at the doors and saw her eating a bag of chips by herself. No friends. No nothing. "I know somebody's up here. Come out damnit," she said without moving. I gulped, "Sorry.. I'll leave if you want." She turned her head, "Oh.. it's you from this morning. I thought you were that Lotor guy. You can stay man, I don't care." I brought my bag and sat down next to her.

"I got a question, if I may?" I asked. "Shoot." "Why do you eat up here?" I scratched my neck awkwardly. "Well one, it's a nice ass view. Two, I can't stand people," she held two fingers up. I nodded, "Relatable." She chuckled, "Right? Well, I don't think I've ever gotten ya name. I'm sure as hell its not 'mullet'."

Chuckling myself I ran my hand through my hair, "It's Keith." "Nice to meet you, Keith. I'm (Y/N).. a motorcycle nerd who plays way too many video games." I laughed, "Yeah, you too."

She smiled, "Ya know.. it was my dad who got me into bikes. The beauty I have is actually his. He passed away when I was little, so.. he gave the thing he was passionate about to someone who was just as passionate about it as he was. I take care of that thing more than myself I guess... that sounded weird hahaha!"

"Not at all, I'm sorry about your dad," I looked at the sky. "Don't worry about it mullet, but thanks. Welp.. better clean up. Bells about to ring. Hey, wanna hitch a ride with me?? Get something to eat or whatever?" Her cheeks were slightly tinted pink.

I smirked, "Sounds good motorcycle nerd." She laughed, "Mullet is cooler." I rolled my eyes, "Whatever."

end.

word count: 774

(A/N: yo that was hella fun lol. motorcycles actually scare me to death, they're DANGEROUS! but fun asf to ride. my uncle down in the Philippines owns one and he drove us to the mall. never felt so damn cool 😎! thanks for reading, vote and comment, thanks! 💕)