Its on!! || Lance x Flirty! Reader REQUESTED

requested by @EvilTeenager !! thank you for requesting! prepare to cringe at these pick up lines cause.. they AWFUL lol enjoy.

pronouns: she/her/her's

⚠️dirty jokes/mild cursing⚠️

(Reader POV)

I was just minding my own business, reading one of Allura's books. Which I failed tremendously at reading. Lance soon came in with a long face, and slumped on the couch next to me. "What is it now?" I didn't break eye contact with the book, and flipped the page. "None of my flirty pick up lines work on Allura!"

My heart broke. Almost everyone knew about my thing for Lance, but he's oblivious as hell so.

"Try me, show me what you got. You say you're a pro at flirting," I smirked. "Pffff, you aren't ready for MY pick up lines! I bet you don't even have ONE!" He crossed his arms. "Oh really?" I raised my brow, he nodded.

"You know, if you were coffee grounds, you'd be espresso, cause you're so fine." I said. He started to laugh at me. "What!??!?! You try then!!"

"Do you have a map, cause I just seem to get lost in your eyes." He winked. I turned away, so he couldn't see me blush. "Okay okay, that's good one.."

"You must be a keyboard, cause you're just my type," I pointed at him with the finger guns. He looked unamused, "Really?? I'm cringing so hard right now..." I snorted, "Whatever McClain! I'm tryin' here!! I'm not giving up!!" I scoffed.

"Do you like sleeping? I do too, we should do it together sometime??" He leaned over me, that tall bastard... "Okay I know I'm short you don't have to emphasize the fact!!!" I pinched his side, making him yelp. "Eek!! Will you stop doing that! I hate that!!" He rubbed his side, "You're turn!"

I cleared my throat, "Are you ready? This is a nasty one! Dirty as hell too!" He groaned, "Alright dangit! Just go!"

"Wanna spend the night at my house? The couch may not pull out, but I do~" I tried so hard not to laugh at his beet red face. "(Y/N) you don't even have the capability to do that," he rolled his eyes. "Shut up!! Okay final round!!" "You go first, I have a really good one just for you!" He smirked. "It better not be dirty Lance Charles McClain.. (a/n: this is his middle name in Voltron 1984 it was revealed as 'Charles')" "Okay!! Alright! Geez, don't have to use my middle name in this crap!"

"Ready?" "Have been for a while now," he snickers. I pushed him, "Okay."

"Do you mind if I walk you home? My mother always told me to follow my dreams." I put my hands in my pocket, "Your turn McClain."

"Imma blow you away with this one, and this one I got specially for you! Don't worry! It's not dirty!" He cracked his knuckles, "You're gonna flip."

"You want to know what's the best thing in life?"

I shrugged, "What?"

His eyes became soft, "What's the first word in that sentence..."

I blushed, he isn't kidding is he!? "Lance... y - you're not kidding with me are you..?" He shook his head, "I'm serious... for as long as we've been friends I realized that I really love you.. so.. w - will you be my-"

I pounced on him and hugged him, wrapping my legs around his waist (a/n: not in a dirty way, I did this when I vacationed in Cali and saw my friend for the first time in a year. I'm light so he could throw me if he wanted to lol). He laughed, "I think that's a yes.." I nodded, "A definite yes.."

end.

word count: 661

(a/n: i was mentally cringing.. don't diss me for those pick up lines, they were already on the internet boi I APPRECIATE THE VOTES! overall I think this was kinda cute! thanks for reading, vote and comment!💕)