第48Q

"Murasakibara's on offence?" asked Tsuchida when the said boy left the three-point line and joined his teammates.

"I thought his specialty was defence." said Koganei.

"Murasakibara is one of the most combative members of the Generation of Miracles." explained Yasu, which grabbed their attention. "While he has little interest in basketball and is lazy, he's actually better at offence. In games like this that incur his wrath, he's scored a record of hundred points in a single game."

"A hundred?" gasped the listeners out of shock.

'I didn't expect Murasakibara to move, but it's a fortunate miscalculation on our part.' thought Araki. 'Thanks for waking the monster.'

"I'll show you." growled Murasakibara. "I'll show you such unfair play, it'll make your pretty words meaningless!" When Seirin had the ball, Murasakibara was triple-teamed by Mitobe, Hyuga and Kiyoshi.

"We don't expect to stop you with one." said Kiyoshi, who was struggling with the defence.

"Really?" scoffed the Yosen center. "So, what?" He pushed them back, and managed to catch the ball Fukui passed. Once the three Seirin players were a feet away from him, he jumped up high and slammed the ball into the hoop. The impact was so strong, it sent them to the ground.

"The hammer of destruction - Thor's Hammer." said Araki, who recognised the move he pulled off.

"Guys!" yelled Izuki worriedly.

"Oh, sorry." snarled Murasakibara. "I didn't think you'd be knocked down so easily."

"We're not finished yet!" defended Kiyoshi, who then passed the ball to Izuki.

'With Murasakibara on offence, we'll have opportunities for counterattacks.' thought the latter while dribbling the ball. 'We'll take back our points with fast breaks!' He felt a shadow looming over him, and saw Murasakibara running after him. 'He caught up? You're kidding!'

"Izuki!" called Kiyoshi when Murasakibara stopped in front of the said boy. Izuki didn't hesitate to pass the ball to his teammate.

"Kiyoshi the point guard!" shouted Tsuchida.

Riko gasped when they noticed that the three players each marked the other Seirin players, leaving Murasakibara to him. "They've stopped triple-teaming him?" questioned Koganei.

"I'll stop you myself." said the Yosen center. "Come on!"

Kiyoshi dribbled a few steps before jumping to make a shot, with Murasakibara following to block it. "He jumped for the block!" noted Tsuchida.

"But Kiyoshi-senpai's true skill is his ability to make passes with the Right of Postponement!" said Furihata.

But before Kiyoshi could pass the ball to Izuki on his left, Murasakibara swung his left hand and stole the ball. 'He blocked the ball with his left hand?' thought Kiyoshi.

"I'm tired of that strategy." snarled Murasakibara.

"He stopped it?" questioned Tsuchida.

"Kiyoshi the point guard has been defeated." said Koganei.

The said boy stood on his feet, and was in daze of what happened. But he was too late to respond when Fukui caught the ball and dribbled it towards the hoop. He made a high pass, and Murasakibara caught it before doing another Thor's Hammer. "No, you don't, Murasakibara!" yelled Kagami, who was attempting to block the dunk.

"Kagami!" cheered Koganei and Tsuchida.

But Murasakibara dunked the ball, and Kagami landed harshly on the ground. Yasu gasped when she saw the hoop snap and start to topple. "Basketball is a contest of shortcomings." said Murasakibara. "The hoop is three meters in the air. You can't call that fair. The game favours the tall. That's the foundation of this shitty sport. What's so fun about this?" Because it wasn't able to support the weight on the other end, the hoop fell to the ground, destroyed by the dunk he made. "To me, all ideals are nothing but trash."