No, just determined.

*beep beep beep*
"Ughhh." I say while banging my alarm off.

"Mhmm." I say to the smell of blueberry waffles and bacon.

I roll out of bed and head to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Got to make sure my breath smells fresh for the first day of school
next I take about a fifteen minute long shower, put on my black cut up jeans with my twentyonepilots band tee and my favorite all black vans.

"RYAN!" I yell calling my brother's name.

"what?" he says walking into my room annoyed.

"What should I do with my hair today?" I ask him.

"I don't know, do I look like a hair specialist." He says sarcastically sitting on my bed.

"Come on it's simple, tell me which hairstyle you like best on me." I say walking out of my bathroom.

"Okay okay do that two braided thing with your natural hair down, that always looks cute on you." He says.

"great you really know how to be descriptive, good thing I know what your talking about." I say walking back in the bathroom.

"Why do you care so much anyway?" My brother asked walking into my bathroom.

"I don't know I just do." I say putting my spotify playlist on.

"Well you shouldn't every boy at school were all over you last year, even some of the girls, you don't have to care." He says while laughing.

"Thanks." I say squeezing his hand before he removes them from my shoulders.

"Anytime, love you." He says kissing me on the cheek.

"Love you too." I say as he walks out the door leaving me alone.

Gosh my brother can be really sweet when he wants to.

after I got done with my hair I headed downstairs to see what my family was doing.

"Good morning to everyone." I say placing my bookbag by the door.

"How was your night?" My dad says taking a sip of his coffee.

"Great, actually." I say sitting next to my brother.

"How was yours ryan?" My mom asks.

"Cool, I went to a party yesterday with a couple of friends from Hampton Park." He says downing his food.

"Slow down buddy you might choke." My mom says while placing another waffle on his plate.

*honk honk*

"My friend Chad must be here to take us to school." Ryan says kissing my mom on the cheek.

"Come on Indya, hurry up." He says placing his dish in the sink. "Bye dad." He says running right out the door with his backpack.

"BYE SON." My dad says screaming as the door closes shut.

"Well we see who's ready for school." My mom says grabbing my dish.

"By mom and dad." I say kissing them both on the cheek as I heading to get my backpack.

"Bye honey." They said in unison.

Then I closed the door behind me.

"There she is." Chad says hitting the roof of his car.

"Here I am." I say giving him a hug.

"So this is my friend Jack he's new, Jack meet Ryan's little sister Indya also one of my closest friends." Jack says putting the keys in the ignition.