aftermath part one.

"Why are you in such a good mood, its a school day?" I ask Ryan while walking down the stairs.

"Oh no reason, just well rested." He says smirking while taking a bite of his blueberry waffles.

Or maybe because you were making out with Dana at the party.

Hey, so aren't you gonna tell me?" I say sitting by him at the dinner table.

From the expression of his face he looked like he been caught doing something he wasn't suppose to.

"What are you talking about?" He says hesitantly.

"How you made waffles and sausage for breakfast." I say taking a sip of warm orange juice.

"Your a terrible cook."I say nudging him a bit.

"Oh, yea well you know me always developing." He says letting out a fake laugh.

he can't even fake laugh.

at this point I was just poking fun at him but he could get into some serious trouble with Danny if he doesn't get his story straight.

"Okay jokes over, what were you doing  kissing Dana at the party yesterday?" I say turning towards him.

he looked liked his stomach dropped, literally.

then he literally got up and walked away, yes your reading this right, without saying a word he walked away.

"Uh Ryan, where are you going?" I say basically yelling from the kitchen table.

While changing the subject he says "I'll be waiting in the car for you, so hurry up."

"So your just going to change the subject?" I say putting my dishes in the sink.

and he's gone without another word.

if he thinks I'm not bringing it back up in the car then he must not know his sister.

I know quite short , but I needed to get something out to you guys quick due to I haven't updated this, by the time you read this my next chapter will be done and ready for next week thanks loves.