aftermath part two

So as I walk to the car and get in I have no idea what I'm gonna say to Ryan. I don't even know if he's going to say something back.

"Ryan whatever happened last night all I'm saying is be careful dealing with Danny man." I say plopping down infront.

"It's not like that Indya, I wasn't kissing Dana at the party last night." He says pulling out the drive way.

"Then who was it?" I ask looking at him.

He sighed while keeping his eyes on the road. "I kissed Angelia last night, not Dana okay."

I couldn't even keep my mouth close. "What?"

"Yea." He says while smirking tilting his head slightly to the side. "Now don't say anything, I don't even know what last night meant." He says now looking at me for a split second.

"You know your secrets are safe with me." I say reassuring him.

"I mean I knew you had a crush on her but wow you really like her." I say pushing him on the shoulder a little.

"Indya I'm literally driving,but yea she's pretty cool girl." He says pulling into McDonald's drive thru.

"Hey by the way what's Jack's deal." I say looking out the side mirror to not look so obvious.

"Well I know he used to be homeschooled, he moved here last summer, and that's all I really know, why?" Ryan says.

"Nothing just wondering, I mean if we're going to start hanging with him I want to know what type of person he is." I say.

Great Indya, now he's gonna know your totally checking for him to get the scope on him.

"Of course little sis, of course that's why." He says laughing. "Now what do you want from here?" He says pulling up to the drive thru window.

"Welcome to McDonald's, what can I do for you today?"

"One second please." Ryan says into the speaker.

"Just get me a bacon mcgriddle and caramel frappe." I say to him.

"Okay hi can I get two bacon mcgriddles and two caramel frappes." Ryan says loudly in the speaker.

"Yea will that be it?" The lady says.

"Yea." He says.

"Okay your total is $7.85, pull up to the next window." She says.

"Okay thank you." He says pulling up to the next window.

"Here's the receipt and your food have a nice day." The lady says passing our food and drinks.

"Thank you, you to." Ryan says passing me the food and pulling off.

"Mom and dad said they have to talk to us during lunch period, so I'll come get you after your period ends." He says getting out the car.

"Okay, you know what it's about?" I ask walking up the side walk with him.

"No clue hopefully it doesn't have to deal with me getting drunk and missing curfew." He says making us both laugh.

"I already covered you and said you where at chad's house studying." I say as we walking into the school doors.

"I can always count on you." He says initiating our handshake.

Then we dart in different directions.

                            ***