dark green hoodie

"What should I wear tonight?" Christie says walking into my room.

"Blue dress." I say pointing to a blue slit dress.

"Great, what are you wearing?" She says walking into my bathroom.

"Something simple." I say grabbing a crop top and ripped jeans.

"Cool, so have you talked to Drew since you know?" She says slowing ripping the bandaid.

"The breakup? Uh yea we have actually." I say trying to shut down the conversation.

"So don't say everything at once." She says.

"Thank you Ms.Butler." Darna says screaming from the top of the stairwell walking into my room with Angelia.

"Hey guys, hurry and close the door." Christie says.

"What's going on?" Angelia says.

"Nothing really." I say turning on my music.

Actually she was just about to tell me about her and Drew complicated relationship." Christie says.

a little hesitant I say "I wasn't going to say anything but I actually did go to Drew's party yesterday." watching there mouths drops all to the floor one by one.

"Okay I think I need to sit down." Christie says holding her head.

overdramatic much?

"What? For how long?" Angelia says.

"For like ten minutes." I say.

"So what did you guys talk about?" Darna says.

"Just how we want each other to be happy and how we both should stay friends, blah blah blah, the simple "we were bestfriends and tried dating and that didn't work routine"." I say doing gestures.

"So you just went home after?" Christie asks.

"Yea I wasn't in the mood to stay at a party with my ex, no big deal." I say sitting down on my bed.

Actually I didn't go straight home, but whatever.

"Why didn't you come find us?" Angelia says.

"Because you guys were having fun and I didn't want to ruin it." I say to them.

because I needed to clear my head and rant to someone.

"You could've, were friends and were here whenever." Darna says squeezing my arm.

I can tell by their faces they felt bad for me. The breakup, sure was tough for me, but not significant then anybody else's heartbreak. We went out and broke up with each other, things happened, I just didn't think I would lose my bestfriend in the process.

"Right, so next time something like this happens come get us please." Christie says.

"Okay I will, now enough sad talk." I say getting up from my bed.

"Okay if you want to drop it will drop it." Christie says smiling at me.

"Before we drop it, can I please show you a picture from the party? it has nothing to do with drew, promise." She says with a reassuring face.

Will see about that

"Sure Darna, why not." I say looking as if I would regret it.

"Sandra Burlock and Tanner Foclu were caught on camera making out." She says as we crowd around her phone to see the video.

"Why does that matter?" Angelia asks.