RUN!

Hoshi (POV)

Walking around this palace trying to figure out an escape plan to get out.

“how big is this place!” signed. Turning another hall.

‘ I need to think of something quick. Get out of this crazy house NOW! Asap! Looking around wildly.

“Excuse me miss would you like some help.” A deep, manly, but gentle voice said.

“Oh..o….No! I’m okay young gentleman everythings under control.” About to turn around.

“ Okay if you say so.” The man said before I turned around to look at him.

‘He’s gone. Where did he went?! Don’t tell me it was all my imagenation?!’

?????(POV)

What is this woman doing roaming around the palace ground, shouldn’t she be in the room the majesty assigned her at.

‘ Let me go, see how she is. Kouen said he know her from that waste land that he called town filled with dreams and hope. Please! Hope, people with hope are foolish and should be gone! People who know hardship and pain should be alive most of all people with power.’

Walking towards the woman I decided to disguise myself as an gentleman with a deep voice.

“Excuse me miss would you like some help.” Looking at her but i can’t see her face or skin so i took a look at her hand.’ It looks smooth to the touch and smell sweet too.’ Oh don’t mistake me for a pervert.

“ Oh...No! I’m okay young gentleman everythings under control.” Oh she’s about to turn around. I wanted to stay and see her face a little but it seem like my king vessel is calling me.

“okay if you say so.” Disappearing after i said that.

‘With her here it might get more interesting.’ Smirking while heading towards my king.

Hoshi (POV)

“Okay I don’t believe in ghost. Don’t believe in ghost.” Clenching my teeth and having my eyes shut closed tight.

‘Focus girl. Need a plan to get out of here.’ Walking around opening radom doors.

‘Should i make a distraction and take the advantage when everyone is distracted by something or someone?’ Thinking while taping my chin.

‘Nah! There’s just too much guards on every place in the palace. So they just maybe just get extra guards to walk into the intruder, who have to expose him or her self, sooner or later.’

Opening one more door. There was people inside sitting like they was waiting for someone.’ Maybe i should ask them where is the place where his majesty kids are at.’