Secret.

Well as you know the two rascals went on adventure. Wondering the forest of new stuff to be discover.

I wonder how things are going in the kou empire palace.

ahahahahahahahah.

Let's check.

Third person (POV)

The queen is shouting out orders to people from left to right.

Everyone running around like their heads chopped off because having orders being yelled at them from personally from the queen herself.

"Find that girl! If anyone else get their hands on her, it's over for me." queen said with a demonic aura around her.

Once again shouting at people. " Find her!"

The queen leaves the room, leaving a chaos in one room filled with people.

The queen now walking down to a secret place inside the palace.

The room full with AL-Thamen.

"Well. well. well, what's brings us the honor of having kou empire queen to be here?huh?" markkio said with an unremovable grin/smirk on his face.

"The girl manage to get away markkio." the queen said with a sad face.

"I don't believe a single girl can grant any wish like some god. My queen." markkio said with that stand still face.

" But this could been a chance I could of got to get my father back." the queen stated.

"Wait my queen please don't be foolish enough like the king. This little girl is no god." markkio said having the slightest frown on his face.

"Okay, I'll believe you for now markkio but if my chances of getting my father slip away, I'll make sure your life is a living hell." the queen said with a mad face with demonic aura.

"Yes, my queen." markkio bowed so does the rest.

The queen turned on her heals and went back to the room that was left of chaos.

When the queen left. Markkio start saying stuff in a different language.

( just think it's in a different language I don't got time for translation)

"Now my people. We will have our revenge on Sonomon  and be the also powerful, even god can't take us. Since now the queen, and king is out of the way we can get that child that holds the power to grant a wish. We will kill the magi called Aladdin and capture the granter Hoshi. With the power will ask we will be invincible that, killing Sinbad in a second. We will rule the world!" Markkio ended with his eyes shinning with a grin unremovable.

"Yeah! Kill Sonomon! Kill The Magi! Kill Sinbad! Capture Hoshi!" the crowd shouted after the long speech.

.................................................................................................................................

hey it's dedee567!

sorry for not updating for awhile now trying to finish summer stuff for the new season of school.

plz comment or vote.:):D