Tomboy Love Book 4: Don't Go Chasing Waterfalls

Well lets start from the beginning shall we? Craig and me are stronger than ever, I couldn't ask for a better and happier marriage I mean to be fair we do have our arguments but our love is too strong and true for us to ever drift apart. Craig still works from home sometimes and is still in the music business although nowadays he doesn't really sing because now he has become a music producer so now he goes out to find young acts and turn them into pop stars and teen singing sensations I must say he is really good at his job. I can't think of anything bad about our relationship at the moment all I can say is we are all such a happy family.

Tayshaun. My beautiful baby, I can't believe how big he's gotten what a way to make me feel so old even though even tells me I look like the youngest mom they've ever seen and how great I look etc. Anyway. Tayshaun is 16! I still can't believe he will be 17 next year where did all the time go? He's still a momma's boy he tells and comes to me for everything, him and Craig's relationship has only got much stronger and they are literally like father and son, he is quite the popular kid on school as I've heard but why am I surprised? He's my beautiful offspring, at the moment he tells me there is no special girl in his life because he wants to find what me and Craig have which literally melted my heart. Other than that he is a straight A to B student at times he can be quite the bad boy but he's a teen so I do let him off every now and again.

My momma Denise is doing really well, she's retired at the moment and she does a lot of babysitting jobs on the side nowadays and looking after all her grandchildren. But yeah she's still the world's greatest mom and she and Craig's momma have become the best of friends, Craig's momma is doing really well too, she is currently working art time at a special children's Centre but she is nice and healthy and we see her and my mom almost every week.

Kamal and Ciara are still the strongest and the most lovable couple you've ever seen. Their marriage has survived everything and I want craig and mine's to do the same. They are debating whether to have another child because as you can tell the boys are all grown up! Dreian my gorgeous nephew is now 17 and him and Tayshaun are still the tightest of friends they are best mates and they go everywhere together. Drake is soon to finish middle school ya'll have no idea how fast these years are flying by, Drake is 12 getting such a big boy even if he can be every cheeky sometimes, he knows his place and he follows the boys a lot but I'm not bothered because the boys know right from wrong so yeah. Me and Ciara are still the best and closest sister's you'll ever meet we're either going out every week or 2 weeks and me and Kamal are still strong as ever.

Princeton and Tia are still going strong they got married last year, I loved their wedding it was just the cutest. They currently have the cutest little girls; Tiana who is 9 she is can have quite the mouth on her but she a sweet kid who happens to be very strong headed and their other little one Janine is the cutest, you pull out a camera she is the biggest poser you'll ever see and is such an angel u cant help but love this beautiful toddler. Prince and Tia live only up the road away so we see them all the time and our friendship is still the strongest to be honest we are all one big happy family.

Roc and Gabby are still adorable and amazing, they actually got married about a year and a half after we did they are still happy, they had the most beautiful wedding, roc had been saving up ever since he proposed and must I say it got pulled off very well, I give him props. They had a little boy named Robby, I must say its just like having a little Roc Royal follow you around all the time he is the funniest and cutest. Gabby keeps hinting to Roc that she now wants a baby girl but he is arguing back saying he wants Ronny to be a little older before they have another but yeah I guess we'll have to see what happens.

Shai and Cohran are still the same lovable couple they have always been, and their relationship I has to say is just perfect there are no dents I know that they are still madly in love with each other as if they met each other all over again. Their daughter Shan-nai is still beautiful as ever and she is the best of friends with Tay Dreian and Jason, they are grew a really good bond ever since Shai and Cohran moved down closer to us about a year or so after my wedding, Shan-nai is currently 16 too, and let me tell you she has grown up to be the most beautiful young lady, she is just too lovable just like when she was younger. Shai and me still couldn't be closer me, her, Gabby and Tia go out every 2-3 weeks or so for girls night and the boys do it every 4 weeks so we share. We are all madly close.

Well even though I only see her offend its only the good thing to mention her too, because in the end if it wasn't for her I wouldn't have ever met Craig and wouldn't be at my happiest right now. Zonnique is doing quite well she currently has 2 kids both at the age of 5 and she is raising them on her own at the moment. I do feel for her and I do offer her help, but shes quite strong headed and is fine on her own.

Do ya'll remember my friend shan? The one I met at the prison who I knew back in school? And she has a son called Jason? Well we kept contact since then and when Tay and Jason were kids they started hanging out a lot and ... one day Jason slept over and when I was giving him a bath I noticed cuts and bruises on his skin and about a month or two later I found out that Shan was abusing Jason and she kind of went off her head and became really mental so she got locked away in a mental home and instead of watching Jason grow in in foster care and away from Tay, he was spending the day with us before he was meant to be taken away, he got hurt and called me mommy.... It literally shattered my heart knowing he had become my own and like he was apart of my family. I decided to take Jason in as my own and even though I had to fight the government for a whole year Jason was finally put in my custody and he's been living with us ever since. He's 16 just like tay and he's growing up so well, he's my son and he calls me mom, we no longer mentions his mom he is permitted to see her but he wishes not to. He's blocked her out and even though I know one day he will want to go back to her one day and I have to let him go I have to accept and be ready for that. Either way my love her him as a son won't change and he will always be in my heart.

Raquan's mom is doing quite well. She is still alive and healthy although we argue here and then about her son and telling Tayshaun be in his life, I obviously win because Tayshaun is my child and I know what's best for him. Although that pain does haunt me in my heart that he will one day want to meet his dad one day and will have to make the decision to have Raquan in his life but until then I am going to protect him and keep him as far away from Raquan as I can! I don't know Raquan's where abouts nor do I care, so far as I know he is still in prison and I hope he stays that way! None of us has seen him since Tayshaun was 5, he is no longer apart of our life's the only person who goes to see him is his mom and that's it.

There is one last thing I forgot to recap! Ya'll remember my wedding right? And you guys must remember me telling everyone that I was pregnant? Well I did have my beautiful healthy baby and she is now 9, I can't believe how big she has become, I remember when she was just born and I held my beautiful 2 pound baby in my arms and she opened her eyes to look at me for the first time now she is all big and grown, me and prod couldn't be more proud, her name is Zakia, Kia for short, she is my little angel and Tayshaun absolutely adores her she is the best big brother I could ask for and he protects her from anything I just love how strong their bond is and that they get on well. I'm hoping to have another soon. ;) we'll see how things go.

Well I guess that's all I have to recap on for now.

LOOK HERE TO SEE WHAT EVERYONE LOOKS LIKE NOW>>>>>>>>>>>>>

5 comments & 5 Votes for more