Part 1

Y/n's Pov

Guess whos back bitchessssss. I bout nervous as shit

I turn to my left to see....what the hell...is that - is that me? Wait? Nora?

*REWINDS TAPE* *CAMERA SLOWLY CLOSES IN ON Y/N*

Hey, that's me. Y/n. You probably wondering how this happened. So imma talk yall bitch asses back to the start.

*REWINDS MORE* *PRESSES PLAY*

Hey, I'm Y/n Y/ln. Well... I guess I should tell you my story. I'm a werewolf. Yea yea have your fit, freak out I honestly don't give a damn anymore so if you don't like-

WAIT WAIT WAIT, HOLD UP TOO FAR GO BACK! *Y/n runs around like she tryna direct airplanes*

*Author looks irritatedly at character mumbling under her breath* *FAST FORWARDS* *PLAYS*

I woke up to see my babes still sleep. Sunlight drifting into with all that goodness. Camila was basically a koala, clinging to me with the purest look I have ever seen on her face. Dinah and Ally were cuddling like normal people. While Normani was laying on top Lauren and had her cheek squished on Laurens making them look like chipmunks.

Nora are you taking mental pictures

Am I? Bitch I'm finna make a photo album, Tumblr page, and 22 videos with the pictures I'm taking.

Finna drop a rap album.

Gon get breezy and queen bey to do the vocals.

hellllls yes

I take a solid ten minutes to get out of Camila's grip. I shift over Dinah and Ally to get out of the bed and almost pissed myself when one of them moved. Then I damn near play the floor is lava tryna get out the room quietly. I look back to see everyone has now cuddled up to Camila as I basically left her in an empty space.

Goddamn, gatekeeper more like girlkeeper Jesus

ha you tried it

Shut the fuck up I'm funny....when I want to be

Which is never?

See this is why we have problems.

I slide down the railing of the stairs to see Reem and Natie chilling on the sofa in the living room. Jax is on the floor looking at the tv like a child as he watches SpongeBob. Everyone else must be asleep. It is pretty early.

''Bruh even Patrick knows Squidward don't fuck with ya damn club, and Spongebob's dumb ass still tryna get him to join.''

''Hey best friend'' I smiled

He didn't even look up from the screen ''Hey bitch.''

''Damn nigga I cant get a hug?''

Jax turned to me with a deadass straight face ''Bitch we live in the same apartment.''

I raised an eyebrow ''So?''

He rolled his eyes and stood up to hug me, then continued on his daily dosage of cartoons.

''Ay call me when tom and Jerry turns on,'' I yelled before walking into the kitchen

First thing I see is Solaria at the stove.

Oh moon goddess.

''Um Ria? Please tell me you're not trying a new recipe.'' I said hoping she doesn't burn the house down.

She turns to me raising her eyebrows ''I am not'' she notices the relief on my face ''Why?''

Fane who was sitting at the counter coughed and shook his head at me.