please read 🙃

Ugh I'm kinda annoyed with myself 😂😂

Like i know i purposely made sure my current books didn't have a schedule so i wouldn't feel pressured to updated like how i used to. But honestly i still feel bad when i dont update.

Like i genuinely forget, and when i do go to start writing it takes a bit to come to me.

I originally wanted to surprise you all for sticking with my books and being patient with my lazy ass by double updating my books and each chapter would be 15,000 words instead of like 1,000 like it is normally.

I just wanted to thank you guys and plus it would help speed up my books because i really just want to finish them.

So for like the last month or so I've been trying to do that but literally my brain is against me. Like i can't think and when I finally have something its not nearly enough to be even 2000 words.

It really frustrates me?

Like i feel like i start my books off humorous cause that's what i wanted.

I didn't want boring books.

But as time goes on the books get more serious because i want to remind you guys that i want to write legitimate books. Yes i want to make you laugh but I also want to tell a story.

Regardless or not you think the story is good it's okay 😂😂😂

I always try my hardest to write to the best of my capabilities and improve. Lord if you knew how much research i do every chapter while writing you'd think i was writing a research paper or something.

But anyways I guess that's also why I was kinda stuck.

I felt like with these two books I have I want them to become more serious because that's the kind of plot that I kinda want for the books. And literally, the plots just beginning.

So I worry. Should I make them funnier than focusing on the plot? Should the plot overpower the humor?

Now I would love for it to be both.

I didn't originally set out on making my books humorous I just ended up throwing in some jokes and it kinda grew. Now I see most of my readers like my books because of it.

But it makes me wonder. Do they only like it because of my humor? Will they actually care for the plot. Is this just a waste of their time? Will they stop liking it if the humor somehow lessens?

I know I may be over dramatic but come on. 😅 I'm Ann I'm always overdramatic have you read my books??

But these are actual concerns of mine.

Now I'm not one to dwell on things

I like to move forward

And i really feel that I've been stuck on this too long. So every weekend I'm going to try and sit down and collect my thoughts and write. I will update book books at the same time. I may not update every week but trust and believe that I was writing and you will get an update.

I guess this is my putting out my concerns and moving on from it. If you want you can still respond i guess.

I just wanted to give some type of explanation.

*Someone in the distance* DAMN IT AINT EVEN ALL THAT WHY YOU MAKING SUCH A FUSS OVER THIS BULLSHIT THEYRE JUST BOOKS

😂😂😂YES NIGGA I KNOW but they mean a lot to me okay? :)

P.S. Y'all some loyal ass hoes

Like goddamn

Anyways my snap -> Loveann145

Hit me up if you wanna help with the book cause shittttttt😂😂

👏We👏love👏queens👏working👏together

Especially if it benefits me 😂😂