Part 3

jhhvjhv

:P

Y/n's Pov

So I'm chillin with Ally on the couch. She's basically laying on me as we watch tv.

"I'm hungry."

"Maybe we should have a picnic."Ally suggested.

I yawned "Too much work."

Ally lifted her head and gave me the look.

"I mean whattt, a picnic sounds awesome. Wherever the food is I'll be there."

"Aye yall, whos tryna have a picnic?" Ally says in the pack link.

Footsteps can be heard through the apartments.

"I'll make the sandwiches," Mani said.

"I got the drinks!" said Mya as she skipped into the kitchen.

"I'm gon buy hot Cheetos and other chips." Lauren walked out with the keys in her hand.

"I got the sweets!" Ally cheered.

"I got! ... Um the blankets?" yelled Camila.

"And I got everything else," said Dinah as she flopped onto the couch.

"Is there anything else?" questioned Fane as he walked into the living room.

"Exactly." she fingergunned.

Honestly, it took a good while to prepare. If I was really hungry I wouldn't have survived. Normani took it upon herself to make like a million sandwiches (okay I'm exaggerating) then later decided we needed more meat and made some chicken wings and would've made ribs if we had more time.

Camila was done in like ten minutes using portals to travel across the apartments multiple times getting 15 blankets.

Ally just baked a bunch of cookies after I told her multiple times that its just a picnic and she doesn't have to go all out (she still managed to bake a cake though, don't ask me how I don't know). Lauren was back with the chips in under 30 minutes and we already had a place picked out so we were good. (Its the clearing in our forest duh)

''Aight motherfuckers lets get going,'' Amber said pointing an umbrella outside before marching out.

Aria shook her head ''I mated with an actual child.''

We all headed out stopped to look at the pretty plants and animals in the forest like the white folk do, but not hesitating to dip if an animal so much as tries to get near us.

So we get to the clearing like ten minutes later.

Camila spreads out all the blankets on the grass damn near covers the whole clearing.

''Bruh I just realized I gotta wash all these blankets now,'' Dinah complained before pouting and plopping her ass in the center of all the blankets.

Camila stuck her tongue out before joining her. And the rest of us followed. My mates and I was in the center, and the pack just spread out around us preferably next to their mates but still close to their alpha.

We eat, go on our phones, play around, some of us shift to play fight or chase each other.

Right now Camila is going through portal through portal managing to just barely get out of the way of Reem who shifted and is playing tag with her. Reem doesn't seem to mind though content with chasing Camila almost through a portal.

Eventually, Normani, Dinah, Aria, Jax, Fane, and Solaria decide they wanna go swimming so they go back to the house to swimsuits and go back into the forest to swim in the lake.

Ally, me, Lauren, Amber, Natie, and Qariah decide we were just gonna chill.

No one has to know if me and Ally took a couple naps as Lauren was explaining her poems. Mya joined Camila and Reem in their game.

After a couple of hours, the rest of the pack came back. And Ally and I were actually awake enough to greet them.

It was pretty dark out now.

We were just going to get up to start packing up when what looked like a meteor is going through the sky.

I nudged Lauren. ''Babe is there supposed to be a meteor shower or something?''

She looked at me confused before looking up with her eyes widening.

''Babe, that's not a meteor and it's coming right for us!'' She shouted

alerting the pack.

We are scrambled to get out the way, settling for shifting and running towards the forest. Camila made a portal and grabbed Ally and Solaria.

We stop at the edge of the forest looking at the clearing to see if it passed or something.

But nope.

BOOM

That thing comes to a rough landing damn near burying itself in the soil.

When we were sure it stopped we peeked out of the trees to see it was as big as a one-story house.

Well.....shit.

A/n

Wass good mothafuckas

yea yea

I take too long I'm sorry

:(

I blame.....everything XD

Aight until the next chap!

P.S.

Whatchu think the strange thing is? Present to whoever can figure it out. :)

love yahhhh