Part 5

Yea my bitchass had to give you guys something after I left for like two months

....two months? Three months?
...bitch how long was I gone?😂😂

Anyways back into the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's Pov

It's been a couple of weeks since Kehlani arrived. She's been learning fairly well, picking up on things we do that she deems as important.

Kehlani's species also don't eat like we do so she's hoping to train her body to at least let her hold down a bit of human food so she can blend in.

She's honestly doing really good.

Already done learned 6 earth languages like HOW

(Dawg... I lowkey forgot her wolfs name... Brb)

(I'm dumb af)

Hush Nora, I'm thinking

Yes because that requires so much work for you.

...look hoe

I'm walking outside in while arguing with Nora when Ally drops her ass outta nowhere with her big ass wings scaring the shit outta me.

I clutch at my chest "Ally what the fuc-"

"You have a call." she tosses the phone to me and leaves.

As I answer the phone I walk past Kehlani who's sitting on the ground studying Egypt, I pat her head in encouragement and she beams back.

"This is Y/n," I say walking into the forest.

(Don't ask how this bitch got a connection lets to say Solaria did some shit)

"Y/n?" It's Dimitri. "We have a situation"

*Time Skip* Two hours later

I glance down at the file given to me.

"So why exactly am I being told this?"

He shrugged "You're the one who put an end to Alejandro and his hunters. The council thought you would be best to handle this."

I look back down at the file.

Real Name: Nikita Silva

Current Alias: Amethyst Mace

Birthplace: Brazil

Age:???

Relatives: Gael Silva (father, deceased), Thora Silva (mother, deceased)

Gender: Female

I look further down to see a picture. It seems to be taken a while ago. It's of a young woman with black to purple ombre hair. She has more of a muscular and lean body type. Shes decked out in a black and purple costume. The black is leather that wrapped around her tight but breathable, the purple is some sort of cloth. I could've sworn I saw that cloth when I read some of Solaria's spell books. She also has multiple piercings and a mask covers the bottom half of her face.

"So, I head down to Delaware bust into her hiding spot, arrest her and bring her back. That's it?" I raise an eyebrow.

Dimitri smiles "That's it."

"In and out?"

"In and out."

"Fine."

*Another Time Skip*

EVERYTHING IS NOT FINE

ITS NEVER JUST IN AND OUT I SWEAR.

So let me take you back to the beginning right.

So I fly my ass to Delaware with two other wolves. This is supposed to be easy but they came anyway for back up.

So we locate her hideout and arrive just to find out that she already knew and dipped and left a DAMN FIRE IN HER WAKE.

So many people were trapped in there homes and even a school caught on fire along with a hospital.

We had to call in and get help while rescuing the humans.

It took a good six(wtf?) hours before the fire was put out.

I went home smelling like burnt food and my hair being frizzy.

Nu-uh this bitch got me completely fucked up

I rolled my eyes at Nora.

I'm for real next time we see her ass you let me out and I'll make sure her ass wish she was thrown in that damn fire.

"Bae i heard what happened you good?" Normani hugged me.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Good."

SMACK

"The hell you all the way in Delaware for??" Normani exclaimed.

Damn that hurt

I rubbed the back of my head. "Dimitri called and asked for a favor."

Lauren walked in and rose an eyebrow "A favor?"

"Well.... Apparently since we won the war the council thinks I'm some kind of knight and is the best person to do their bidding."

...

"Yeah hell no" Lauren crossed her arms.

"We already done saved the supernatural world once. Why the fuck do you have to do anything else?"  Mani rolled her eyes.

"Look its just one mission and it was supposed to be a simple one at that, "

Allysin walked by "Clearly it wasn't, "

Shush honey

Dinah and Camila walked in.

"Well next time you decide to take up a mission bring us, " Dinah winked.

I grumbled under my breath " There won't be a next time,"

Camila raised her eyebrows "You sure about that?"

As I was about to answer I got another call.

I sighed and looked back and forth from the girls to the phone.

"I'll be right back, "

Just then Solaria rushes in.

"I'm Y/n maybe dont pick up the phone?"

I looked at her curiously "Why?"

"Umm... Well... It- maybe it's best if you stay here."

Allysin shook her head "Just go see what they want."

With that Y/n answers the call and walks out.

The others started after her curious but there was one who was fearful.

Solaria looked after her with a frown and mumbled to herself.

"It's already happening."

A/n

Hey I don't know if I told you guys but I got a snap chat a while ago.😂😂

So like if you wanna talk to me more you can go do that.

Maybe I'll post like sneak peaks of chapters.

Maybe do more interactive stuff with you guys.

If you wanna give theories about my books you can do that 😄 id love to hear them.

Or if you just wanna see my face (why?) i post selfies when I'm confident

so you can come follow me.

I automatically follow everyone back on all my social media so...

Yeah here's my snap👇

@loveann145

P.S self-promo always makes me feel like a sellout 😂😂😂

Also Tcarterlove helped me a lot with this sequel so yea